PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
109  509  559  599  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  613  619  659  709  1109 
Page 609 of 1123
Go to
Quote: I'm really getting a kick out of the PDT recruiting stuff plastered everywhere. I mean, who wants to work for a company too ashamed to put pictures of their actual aircraft on their recruiting ads?
"Come fly a 20+ year old Turboprop, and you can 'reasonably' expect to flow to AA in 3 to 5 years!"
"Picture of a turboprop? Oh you don't need to see that! Look at this pretty picture of an Airbus! So shiny!"

If it wasn't so darn funny, I'd be crying.

Saw this on PSA's facebook...

I lol'd
Not to mention if you fly for psa you'll honestly fly with the most obnoxious group of immature people I've ever come across in my life, if you argue this then you haven't spent enough time around them, just letting people know what they have to look forward too if they choose to fly there.
Quote: Not to mention if you fly for psa you'll honestly fly with the most obnoxious group of immature people I've ever come across in my life, if you argue this then you haven't spent enough time around them, just letting people know what they have to look forward too if they choose to fly there.
Truth...that CLT crew room... Effing clowns man.
Quote: Not to mention if you fly for psa you'll honestly fly with the most obnoxious group of immature people I've ever come across in my life, if you argue this then you haven't spent enough time around them, just letting people know what they have to look forward too if they choose to fly there.
Pretty bold statement for a new guy... Sounds like you'll fit right in with the PSA stereotype you've presented us with. I'll walk your resume in for the referral bonus and we can split it!
Anyone commute with PDT? How is getting into and out of the bases? Not exactly easy to get to unless DCA opens up.
Well that's because you are not in their cool club though.
Quote: Anyone commute with PDT? How is getting into and out of the bases? Not exactly easy to get to unless DCA opens up.
Most people commute into MDT, ROA, and SBY. SBY is commuted into normally by flying into BWI and taking the BayRunner shuttle for $20.
I commute into ROA...been doing it 2 years. No issues or commuter clause used. There are enough people that live in base that there is rarely any compeititon.
RJ might be nice to fly.................. Dash 8 is FUN to fly!
Quote: RJ might be nice to fly.................. Dash 8 is FUN to fly!
A Super Cub is fun to fly too. Time to give up your props and join the jet age.
109  509  559  599  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  613  619  659  709  1109 
Page 609 of 1123
Go to