Envoy

Subscribe
130  530  580  620  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  640  680  730 
Page 630 of 1100
Go to
HI6's ppl

Filller
145 captain vacancies.
There’s absolutely no way they will fill all these CA vacancy’s...even the most senior guys will be displaced to CA this time around...
Quote: Hi Ric. Please flow the 50% instead of 25/month. Thanks.
Alright, since you asked so nicely.
Quote: There’s a generic login for crew members with less than 6 months seniority.

Check your messages.
So, this wasn’t any help. Any other tips on how to access myIDtravel if you have less than 6 months seniority in order to commute?

Thanks guys.
Quote: Are base and equipment assignments given on the first day you show up in Dallas for training?
Yes, they are.
Quote: I don't think any of these were lies, estimates aren't hard numbers. I've heard him unequivocally state when asked that they will send the minimum flow. A very unpopular statement but he didn't dress it up. You might not like what he says, but he says what he means. I don't feel like you guys are being objective about this guy
He unequivocally said we would never flow more than the minimum, yet his flow "estimates" (which never used the word estimate) each of the past two Januarys were way over the minimum. I believe those were intentional lies. They never planned on sending over the minimum.
Quote: So, this wasn’t any help. Any other tips on how to access myIDtravel if you have less than 6 months seniority in order to commute?

Thanks guys.

Login then use this link:

https://my.envoyair.com/index.php/tr...isting-on-oal/

It takes you to the page where you link to the no-login myIDtravel if you have <6mo. seniority.
65 DFW FO EMJ openings.....

A. Are they planning to stack the reserve list 50+?
B. Are they expecting that many DFW FOs to Upgrade/ force upgrade?
C. Are they planning expand flying that much?
D. All of the above?
Quote: 65 DFW FO EMJ openings.....

A. Are they planning to stack the reserve list 50+?
B. Are they expecting that many DFW FOs to Upgrade/ force upgrade?
C. Are they planning expand flying that much?
D. All of the above?
Consider the source (RW), but the indications are for a 20% increase of DFW EMJ lines by June. So, IMHO, I would say a little of C and a lot of B.

It will be interesting to see if DFW EMJ is offered to new hires again.
130  530  580  620  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  640  680  730 
Page 630 of 1100
Go to