Comair updates?

Subscribe
156  556  606  646  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  666  706  756  1156  1656 
Page 656 of 2260
Go to
Quote: Haha, oh darn, they're closing the Concourse C ready room. What a shame.

In the 1.5 years of my reserve, I have spent exactly 0.0 minutes in that room.

With free wi-fi in concourse C now, there was zero need for that room...they need to put the internet and the router over in the A room.

It also helps if your ready room had cellphone and pager reception which that C room did not.

Ok I have posted too much this afternoon, looks like beer-thirty to me.
I cast my vote in the box for "more cuts are needed."

Obviously I hope I'm wrong!
Why did we get a higher range of flight numbers?
Quote: We're not furloughing anymore. I heard today we're recalling everyone in the pool back into class dates.

Oh, here we go...

You need to be careful spreading stuff around like that. No need to give someones hopes up, especially those guys in the pool...
Quote: Somethings up, but I don't know what it could be.
I bet you do . . . .
I'm not a Comair guy, and haven't nosed through all 656 pages of this thread, but is this the place to post the news? They've cancelled the lawsuit over Comair 5191 - apparently the company and the families have reached a settlement, according to stories just out on the AP wire.

Details haven't been released, but hopefully folks can use this to help bring closure and move on.
The more I think about this the more i get that feeling that it can't be good. Currently 340 from the bottom, I hope they aren't gonna make it 350 furloughs. Im just getting that weird feeling!
If it was going to be additional downgrades/furloughs... why wouldn't they have just made a 2nd displacement bid?
I disagree... I think this is a good thing. If there were more furloughs, why not execute this bid, Then put out another bid? I think the more likely scenario is that something changed. Either ALPA stepped to the table to offer COLA's or something happened with freedom etc.
Quote: Oh, here we go...

You need to be careful spreading stuff around like that. No need to give someones hopes up, especially those guys in the pool...
Too late, I'm in the pool and my hopes are up!!!!!!!!
just kidding...
156  556  606  646  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  666  706  756  1156  1656 
Page 656 of 2260
Go to