Hiring 2022

Subscribe
19  59  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  79  119  169 
Page 69 of 216
Go to
Quote: Does anyone recall about how far out from your class date that you were contacted to set up travel, hotels, and any other pre-class items?
Quote: it was five years ago, but I remember it was very close to the travel day. It made me nervous, not that I wasn’t already!!
Thanks. I'm in the 3/15 class and starting to get anxious!! I must have been at the very end of the first round of interviews to wait this long! Virtual interview was in September!! Looking forward to it though!
Quote: Thanks. I'm in the 3/15 class and starting to get anxious!! I must have been at the very end of the first round of interviews to wait this long! Virtual interview was in September!! Looking forward to it though!
When did you do the in-person?
Quote: When did you do the in-person?
Early November
Quote: Early November
Same timeline for me. September, November, March. It’s a long process when everyone is hiring.
Quote: Same timeline for me. September, November, March. It’s a long process when everyone is hiring.
It is absolutely ridiculous how long y’all are having to wait for class. We are losing good pilots because we can’t get this process streamlined.

Pilot hiring is working on this process. Not quickly enough however.
Quote: Same timeline for me. September, November, March. It’s a long process when everyone is hiring.
good to hear there’s more than one on this ride!!
Strange. They seemed to have ants in the pants to get the guys in my interview class (this week) hired fast.
Don’t forget that January and February classes were for recalls. Now that those are pretty much done I think the invite to class times will decrease.
Quote: Strange. They seemed to have ants in the pants to get the guys in my interview class (this week) hired fast.
Did you do your virtual this week? Or the in person?
Quote: Strange. They seemed to have ants in the pants to get the guys in my interview class (this week) hired fast.
Let me get in before they start going full speed!😁
19  59  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  79  119  169 
Page 69 of 216
Go to