Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
205  605  655  695  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  708  709  715  755 
Page 705 of 783
Go to
So 600 newhires next year. That's a pretty big number.
Quote: Lifelong PNW/AK person, really really really want to work here. 2200TT, 1000 turbine PIC, ATP written. What can I be doing to stand out?
There‘a a CP meet and great in LAS in November.
Quote: So 600 newhires next year. That's a pretty big number.
Has to be given our level of attrition haha. It’ll slow down some with the new contract but doubt it’ll close the spigot entirely. I’m really not surprised you take DM’s word as gospel.
Quote: There‘a a CP meet and great in LAS in November.
Any other details? Where can I find more info?
Has anyone noticed they changed the minimums to 1,000 turbine now? Anyone know how this will affect those who were offered an interview before the change and are still pending their interview date without that 1k turbine time?
Quote: Hopefully they still honor it, but the company doesn’t have the best record of doing the right thing.
I sure hope so, you would think it would be honored especially since it isn't an FAA requirement but who knows. When I applied and was offered an interview it wasn't required and I have my interview coming up soon.
Quote: Hopefully they still honor it, but the company doesn’t have the best record of doing the right thing.

Seems hit or miss. My buddy and I got an interview with less than 1k right when they changed the mins. We continued the process while a friend of his was told after a meet and greet he didn't meet the new reqs.
Quote: Has anyone noticed they changed the minimums to 1,000 turbine now? Anyone know how this will affect those who were offered an interview before the change and are still pending their interview date without that 1k turbine time?
Seems hit or miss. My buddy and I got an interview with less than 1k right before they changed the mins while his friend was told he didn't meet the new mins after a meet and greet. We all have similar times.
Quote: Has to be given our level of attrition haha. It’ll slow down some with the new contract but doubt it’ll close the spigot entirely. I’m really not surprised you take DM’s word as gospel.
I know no one on here wants to hear this but two weeks ago, the spigot has all but closed. Time will tell if that is transitory, I still have to think commuters might still go, but AS thinks 10-15 a year🤷‍♂️

Interest in AS has gone up significantly too🤔
Quote: I know no one on here wants to hear this but two weeks ago, the spigot has all but closed. Time will tell if that is transitory, I still have to think commuters might still go, but AS thinks 10-15 a year🤷‍♂️

Interest in AS has gone up significantly too🤔

The TA passed, lay off the company kool-aid for a bit.
205  605  655  695  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  708  709  715  755 
Page 705 of 783
Go to