Divorce Lawyer Northside Atlanta

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 15
Go to
Quote: I’m going through the process as well... my fault and known on my end. Hopefully avoiding the lawyering up but prepped for that.
Why do you say that, don’t beat yourself up. I would say no divorce is caused by any one person. I mean say you cheated on her, so what? She at some point made decisions that caused you to cheat. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says, today is the day I am going to screw someone else.
Quote: Why do you say that, don’t beat yourself up. I would say no divorce is caused by any one person. I mean say you cheated on her, so what? She at some point made decisions that caused you to cheat. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says, today is the day I am going to screw someone else.
Not true at all, but I see what you're trying to say.
Quote: Ill take a financial hit of course, but at 45 I’m too young to be unhappy for the rest of my days.

We both deserve to be happy and to have peace. I’m struggling emotionally with the typical male pilot ideas of failure and what could have been...but it’s time to divert and get safely

I moved into an apartment, which is weird. But I watched an episode of Band of Brothers today and remember that things could be much worse. Or something.
I went through the exact same thought process. She was much more financially devastating than the divorce for me, however.

The two plus years I lived in a pretty decent apartment w my two kids are some of the best times I’ve had. It was a great way to spend “the in between years!”
Quote:
kidding. Sorry could resist. Hope it all works out. I mean that.
Richard!!!

Been able to laugh out loud more lately than I have in a long time! Working toward mediation and amicable things.
Quote: Why do you say that, don’t beat yourself up. I would say no divorce is caused by any one person. I mean say you cheated on her, so what? She at some point made decisions that caused you to cheat. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says, today is the day I am going to screw someone else.
Yeah, I shouldered all the blame myself for my marriage failing. I had tons of guilt about failing my kids and marriage. After LOTS of therapy I finally figured out there was plenty of blame to go around. It's never just one parties fault. I was in a much better place after realizing that fact.
My ex stabbed me and set me on fire. Seriously.

I didn't blame myself for ****. She thought she had been caught cheating, and tried to kill me then told the cops (that I called) that I had assaulted her.

Came out in the process that she had been screwing my squadron XO for the previous two years. She thought I had caught her when I asked if he has returned a tool he borrowed, but I was actually just looking for my router.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: My ex stabbed me and set me on fire. Seriously.

I didn't blame myself for ****. She thought she had been caught cheating, and tried to kill me then told the cops (that I called) that I had assaulted her.

Came out in the process that she had been screwing my squadron XO for the previous two years. She thought I had caught her when I asked if he has returned a tool he borrowed, but I was actually just looking for my router.

But could she cook?
Quote: But could she cook?
Well she tried to cook him from the sound of it...
https://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/pr...e-love-dare-4/

Just had seven weeks off, the most at home in 25 years of marriage. We weren’t sure we’d get along, but all went well and now I’m bidding to be home more.
Quote: But could she cook?
Burned everything.

4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 15
Go to