Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93  133  183 
Page 83 of 410
Go to
Quote: Can anyone tell me about a ground instructor job at Spirit? I know the pay is about 50k but how many days a month are you working, is it commutable, can you jumpseat?
I don't know how many days a month you'd be working. It isn't commutable in the traditional sense, unless being gone all week and trying to get home for a day or two is what you'd consider commutable. You will likely have some capability to jumpseat on Spirit flights but will not have the ability to jumpseat offline.
Quote: Hi all,

I first applied to Spirit 18 months ago and have heard nothing since.

I updated online last week and saw a message that I would receive an automated email response with 48 hours but nothing so far.

Is there anybody I can call or email or send a carrier pidgeon message to confirming thet I am presently on file?

Regards

Job fairs are the key it seems right now
Yes I wish I had hit the Spirit fair when I had the chance. Looks like nothing until next year now?
Quote: Yes I wish I had hit the Spirit fair when I had the chance. Looks like nothing until next year now?
There's one in FLL before the end of the year.
Edit: Nov 13th in FLL. Spirit will be there.
Drofdeb is correct. Fort Lauderdale, Friday, November 13th.

www.aerocrewsolutions.com/fort-lauderdale/
Thanks for that, got it.
Quote: Hi all,

I first applied to Spirit 18 months ago and have heard nothing since.

I updated online last week and saw a message that I would receive an automated email response with 48 hours but nothing so far.

Is there anybody I can call or email or send a carrier pidgeon message to confirming thet I am presently on file?

Regards
Check your Spam Mail. That's where those emails usually end up.
Yes checked my spam and nothing there.

I suspect I may have not completed the app correctly.

I guess I will just do it again to be sure,

cheers
Sorry to keep pushing this but I have spent hours trying to contact someone in the airline to confirm my application is valid. Nuttin.

I dont know anyone in the airline to ask for help so this is my only choice right now.

I have taken a screen shot of the final page of my app. I filled out the tax credit info (I assume its mandatory?) and still nothing received.

Any ideas?

Regards

You should be able to sign in and see jobs applied for. I can see FO when I go in and look. Hope that helps
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93  133  183 
Page 83 of 410
Go to