Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
39  89  129  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  149  189  239 
Page 139 of 465
Go to
Can somebody remind me when the next negotiation meeting is? I’ve apparently deleted the last negotiation update. Thanks!
Quote: Can somebody remind me when the next negotiation meeting is? I’ve apparently deleted the last negotiation update. Thanks!
Tomorrow. 4/17-4/19
My guess is the company will again send out their crack team of bush league negotiators (minus any decision makers) to try and jam PBS up our collective rectums.
Quote: My guess is the company will again send out their crack team of bush league negotiators (minus any decision makers) to try and jam PBS up our collective rectums.
That would be fantastic! Based on what the NMB told both groups the last session, this would certainly go in our favor.
Quote: That would be fantastic! Based on what the NMB told both groups the last session, this would certainly go in our favor.
This whole process has "gone in our favor." Including LOA 67, but here we are....What the NMB says and the action they do are 2 very different things. Look for further updates after the May 17-19 meeting.

The fact that we have even negotiated this long while being the only airline on a concessionary contract AND asking to paid the least in the next contract is enough proof the NMB has no clue what they are doing.
Quote: This whole process has "gone in our favor." Including LOA 67, but here we are....What the NMB says and the action they do are 2 very different things. Look for further updates after the May 17-19 meeting.

The fact that we have even negotiated this long while being the only airline on a concessionary contract AND asking to paid the least in the next contract is enough proof the NMB has no clue what they are doing.
We know you are management. Are you just trying to stir up the anti-NMB crowd? Are you worried NMB just might throw the book at you?
Quote: We know you are management. Are you just trying to stir up the anti-NMB crowd? Are you worried NMB just might throw the book at you?
What book? Your comic books you lent them? Because, this whole process has been quite comical much like your retorts.

To answer your question though, no I'm not trying to stir anything up. I'm exaggerating a point to show displeasure at the lack of progress.
Quote: What book? Your comic books you lent them? Because, this whole process has been quite comical much like your retorts.

To answer your question though, no I'm not trying to stir anything up. I'm exaggerating a point to show displeasure at the lack of progress.
That’s a response from someone who is scared.
Just got this email. No signs of a slowdown this summer, great news for everybody. Also I hope that need to fill classes helps with the negotiation process.

“Thank you for your interest in the position of First Officer with Frontier Airlines. We certainly appreciate the time you spent during the application process.

You are receiving this email due to your application being on file. Please be advised that we are reposting the First Officer position with Frontier Airlines, as we have transitioned over to AirlineApps.

We HIGHLY recommend resubmitting your application by clicking on the following link:

https://www.airlineapps.com/jobs/details.aspx?emp=Frontier-Airlines&job=First-Officer

We are currently scheduling interviews every Tuesday, April 2018 through June 2018.

Please disregard this email if you fall within any of the following categories:

· Currently employed with Frontier Airlines
· Recently accepted an offer for the First Officer Position with Frontier Airlines
· No longer interested

Thank you again for your interest in the First Officer Position and we look forward to reviewing your application soon“
Quote: Just got this email. No signs of a slowdown this summer, great news for everybody. Also I hope that need to fill classes helps with the negotiation process.

“Thank you for your interest in the position of First Officer with Frontier Airlines. We certainly appreciate the time you spent during the application process.

You are receiving this email due to your application being on file. Please be advised that we are reposting the First Officer position with Frontier Airlines, as we have transitioned over to AirlineApps.

We HIGHLY recommend resubmitting your application by clicking on the following link:

https://www.airlineapps.com/jobs/det...=First-Officer

We are currently scheduling interviews every Tuesday, April 2018 through June 2018.

Please disregard this email if you fall within any of the following categories:

· Currently employed with Frontier Airlines
· Recently accepted an offer for the First Officer Position with Frontier Airlines
· No longer interested

Thank you again for your interest in the First Officer Position and we look forward to reviewing your application soon“
I’d say it would sound better if it were April 2018 through December 2018 or indefinitely.
Lol
39  89  129  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  149  189  239 
Page 139 of 465
Go to