Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
120  170  210  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  230  270  320 
Page 220 of 465
Go to
Quote: Why is F9 ALPA wasting $$ opening a “strike center” when there is no way the NMB ( national monkey board) will release us....
Groupthink, group dynamics, motivational tool, pubic awareness, etc.
Quote: Why is F9 ALPA wasting $$ opening a “strike center” when there is no way the NMB ( national monkey board) will release us....
At least now we get a free meal to offset the cost of the nonrefundable vacation, and no more INC trips.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2018/07/02/frontier-volaris-codeshare-has-potential-to-create.amp.html

Interesting article...San Jose anyone?
Quote: At least now we get a free meal to offset the cost of the nonrefundable vacation, and no more INC trips.
Free meals are not a new thing on floor 5... But I'm sure you do think the money saved from taking away pilot vacations is a genius reward. Despicable *********s.
Quote: Free meals are not a new thing on floor 5... But I'm sure you do think the money saved from taking away pilot vacations is a genius reward. Despicable *********s.
Your post makes 0 sense, in part because it's directed at me. I don't know what I did, I was just making a joke about our strike command.

I suppose an RV does appeal to out clientele though...
Quote: Your post makes 0 sense, in part because it's directed at me. I don't know what I did, I was just making a joke about our strike command.

I suppose an RV does appeal to out clientele though...
Therapy, we know your management. Stop.

I like the mobile strike center. We need to drive that around town 24 hours a day, and park in front of the GO when Uncle Barry shows up to work every morning.
The EM-50 rocks.
Quote: The EM-50 rocks.
Can I take it out to get it “washed”........ it’s checkslovakia/ like Wisconsin........
Quote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2018/07/02/frontier-volaris-codeshare-has-potential-to-create.amp.html

Interesting article...San Jose anyone?
No offense, but how the f### could anyone afford to live anywhere near San Jose on our salaries?
Quote: As did I. Surprisingly, not a single word about vacation.
There were multiple opportunities in the survey for “write in” answers where you could tell them anything you wanted. So did you really get the survey? And if so, did you use those opportunities to tell them your ideas about the vacation rules?

My guess is most information the Union has is that we want to keep our vacation rules. The survey quite clearly addressed a number of the repeat complaints I’ve heard out on the line (like LTD). If they were really getting a lot of complaints from guys wanting to sacrifice our vacation rules to get the deal done, I’m sure there would’ve been questions indicating as much in the survey. But I guess most of us don’t want to toss away one of the bigger scheduling perks for an hourly rate.
120  170  210  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  230  270  320 
Page 220 of 465
Go to