Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56  96  146 
Page 46 of 465
Go to
Quote: Apparently the company settled somewhere around 100 open grievances out of the blue, took the union folks by surprise. Anyone have any idea why the sudden change of "heart"?
'Tis the season of giving?
Quote: Apparently the company settled somewhere around 100 open grievances out of the blue, took the union folks by surprise. Anyone have any idea why the sudden change of "heart"?
To butter us up for another low ball offer?
Quote: To butter us up for another low ball offer?
Putting on a (cheap) show for the the NMB, maybe?
Someone else told me today that they brought up fixing some of the hotel issues as well.. could it be the work of our new CP?
Quote: Someone else told me today that they brought up fixing some of the hotel issues as well.. could it be the work of our new CP?
I doubt the CP could affect that much change even if he really wanted to.
Quote: Putting on a (cheap) show for the the NMB, maybe?
This exactly. The NMB falls for this crap hook line and sinker
Just an an Email from ALPA showing F9's proposal's and according to the chart we basically go from the lowest paid Airbus pilots in the country to...... the lowest paid airbus pilots in the country! HA!! Excellent! $205 for most senior capt's.

Who is management kidding with their "comprehensive" offer? I suppose they have to low ball us first with any offer to show the NMB "good faith"
Company’s proposal......bwahaaaaaaaaaa
Our ask.......first reaction NO.....
ALASKA rate, Full retro April 2016....3% longevity indefinite....
That's not going to happen (though it's a nice dream). Did you read the arbitration award for Alaska?

Summary- ALPA = Denied
Alaska Mngt=Granted

Also look at how Spirit's negotiations are going. I'm not willing to sell out and I'll be happy to vote no to a crap deal, but ALPA's ask here is reasonable for both sides.
All of our asks are beyond reasonable. The fact that the company hasn't just agreed to everything on the table and ran with it proves they're the greediest bunch of Mother lovers on the planet!! No wonder they went out and bought 430 more aircraft. This solidifies Frontier pilots on the lower tier of pay for the next at least 6-7 yrs ( I know pay isn't everything but carriers with the higher pay have good bennies as well, so spare me, I'm venting). Anything else they can get out of us is gravy. I hope they can draw enough people and cover the attrition to sustain their aggressive growth plans with bottom of the barrel pay. And the top earners are going to get another round of negotiations years sooner than we will again. Now I know what bringing us into the pattern meant. Start at the bottom, finish at the bottom. The definition of a pattern is that it remains the same and repeats. Should've seen that coming, ALPA had it built into our slogan for cripes sake. Biff and the boys need to wrap this up nice and tidy next week and slither all the way to the bank. I just wish they would not have sent the newsletter last night, cause now I gotta try to digest that turd sandwich "AND" my Mother-in-law's dry as s--t turkey simultaneously.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING F----ERS!!! (Said with two rising clenched fists, middle fingers raised high)

"I'm gonna need a more wine!"
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56  96  146 
Page 46 of 465
Go to