Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
220  270  310  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  330  370  420 
Page 320 of 697
Go to
Quote: Big changes to our flying come May.
Who’s? GoJets?
Quote: Big changes to our flying come May.
*yawn*

you mean summer flying??????

your experience in the industry is showing. BIG changes coming to the regional industry folks!

-any regional airline over the past 1231423523 years.

piedmont wont change. potential is there, but it wont. same folks at the helm in SBY and in the union.
piedmont wont change. potential is there, but it wont. same folks at the helm in SBY and in the union.[/QUOTE]

Best advice that I ever got coming here was this:

“Listen: I tried to change this place. I cared. I wanted to make it great or at least better. But after 5 years of beating my head against the wall I gave up giving any excremental excesses about it. Just do your job and go home and go to AA. It won’t change and it won’t get better. So don’t waste your time trying to fight it.”
Quote: piedmont wont change. potential is there, but it wont. same folks at the helm in SBY and in the union.

Best advice that I ever got coming here was this:

“Listen: I tried to change this place. I cared. I wanted to make it great or at least better. But after 5 years of beating my head against the wall I gave up giving any excremental excesses about it. Just do your job and go home and go to AA. It won’t change and it won’t get better. So don’t waste your time trying to fight it.”[/QUOTE]

This!! Also same goes for the union and the unbelievable bs that they re-elected BF.
Thats right. Nothing will change so don't fight the system, its better to just let it take its course.
Quote: Who’s? GoJets?
Probably Tran States out of DCA with the hope their DC based crews will come on over and alleviate potential staffing issues...
Do we have an HSA option at Piedmont?
Quote: Do we have an HSA option at Piedmont?
The hell is an hsa option
Quote: The hell is an hsa option
LMGTFY
Quote: Do we have an HSA option at Piedmont?
Either tradition PPO or high deductible plan
220  270  310  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  330  370  420 
Page 320 of 697
Go to