Yikes...

Subscribe
38  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  58 
Page 48 of 59
Go to
Quote: The FO was a subordinate younger single (and attractive) female
That's a matter of opinion. I don't happen to agree with attractive.
Quote: Victim shaming at its finest.

The FO was a subordinate younger single (and attractive) female who was new to a corporate environment.
That right there can be considered sexual harassment.
Quote: That right there can be considered sexual harassment.
More so than spending twenty minutes wrestling her into your bed?
Quote: That's a matter of opinion. I don't happen to agree with attractive.
What a dick.
Quote: What a dick.
Why? I don’t find her attractive either. She’s not pretty.
Quote: Why? I don’t find her attractive either. She’s not pretty.
Because it's creepy to discuss how attractive you think someone is, or is not on a thread about them being raped. What kind of women (or men) you consider to be pretty is really your own business.
Quote: Why? I don’t find her attractive either. She’s not pretty.
Well to a horny guy who has a wife who hasn't put out in a while she might be.

If the video of him trying to kiss her in the elevator is true, he obviously thought she was.
Quote: Because it's creepy to discuss how attractive you think someone is, or is not on a thread about them being raped. What kind of women (or men) you consider to be pretty is really your own business.
Precisely. Which is why ogilthorpe shouldn’t be calling anyone a “dick” for not finding the woman attractive. Dick move right there, don’t you think?

ALLEGEDLY being raped btw.
Quote: Well to a horny guy who has a wife who hasn't put out in a while she might be.

If the video of him trying to kiss her in the elevator is true, he obviously thought she was.
Again.....agreed, but no one should be called derogatory names for not finding her alttractive and saying so, alleged rape thread or not.
Quote: Precisely. Which is why ogilthorpe shouldn’t be calling anyone a “dick” for not finding the woman attractive. Dick move right there, don’t you think?

ALLEGEDLY being raped btw.
Pretty sure he or she wasn't calling someone a dick because they didn't find her attractive. Saying that you don't find a rape victim (or alleged rape victim to make you feel better) attractive or pretty on a public forum....that is the dick move. Seems pretty obvious.

What next, maybe you can put together some photos of rape victims (or alleged rape victims), and rate them on their physical attributes?
38  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  58 
Page 48 of 59
Go to