2018 new TA

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 20 of 26
Go to
When are the results coming out
Early July. After the votes are counted the MEC and negotiating committee need time to type their letter of resignation. After 2 failed TA’s it’s time for a change in the guard. They have totally disregarded all the polling and brought a **** sandwich to the table for us to sign. Um NO!
Quote: I was on the fence, but in the end decided to vote no.
Good choice
Noooooooooooooo
Quote: Early July. After the votes are counted the MEC and negotiating committee need time to type their letter of resignation. After 2 failed TA’s it’s time for a change in the guard. They have totally disregarded all the polling and brought a **** sandwich to the table for us to sign. Um NO!
Thats pretty much the reason I voted no. We need new leadership.
Quote: How many of those FOs are even eligible to vote? Quite a few of them are still on probation. I wouldnt worry about it.
Apparently you didn't notice that those 18-24 month upgrade advertisements from 2 years ago didn't follow through, so yes, a lot of FO's are eligible to vote.
Quote: The bottom 150 or so is on probation depending when the vote is scheduled. Plus any FO not on probation hired in the first 5 months last year is not eligible for the bonus. My guess is less than 100 FOs would both be voting and bonus elligable. So you are correct it is a minority of total voters.
Quoted for squib.
Quote: oh ya...we have voted....we are turning this thing down!
Heard from a reliable source today that we are buying another regional!
Wait for it....
This. I have a hunch we may buy another unitedexpress crj 700 operator. Allegedly its been for sale forever and this would certainly increase our market share.
“Reliable source”
Were not buying anything.
Quote: This. I have a hunch we may buy another unitedexpress crj 700 operator. Allegedly its been for sale forever and this would certainly increase our market share.
You’re smoking something if you think AWAC is in a position to buy anything or anyone.Not going to happen
The only 700 operator they could possibly agree on a buyout with is G7but their delta contract was just extended so that wouldn’t make sense
Someone needs to buy AWAC and give us some better equipment and negotiate a descent contract
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 20 of 26
Go to