Time for new thread!! TA passes 90%

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 11 of 14
Go to
Quote: I seriously doubt a significant number of ERJ folks would leave for KA. Atlanta folks I can understand...
Some of the XE line bidding pilots mentioned are probably CRJ pilots in ORD who are in the XE system. Many are leaving.
Frankly, I think any ERJ pilot who commutes and meets the requirements should give it serious consideration unless close to moving over to UAL via the CPP. Especially with the ability to use employment leave (albeit only to the end of IOE), there is nothing to lose.
Quote: There is NO guarantee. United can award them to whomever they choose.

I agree 100 percent with this!
Quote: Or CRJ’s. A majority of pilots on the seniority list are already typed on the 145. It would be easier to transition CRJ pilots to the other fleet. It was stated by Greg/Terry the only reason we went with the CRJ200 was the zero spool up time. But who knows. See you in ORD next week after I finish requal from my medical leave.
Why would they park CRJ200's when 20 were just transferred from OO?
Quote: Why would they park CRJ200's when 20 were just transferred from OO?
Reading comprehension is short with you. Only a small portion of the pilot group is qualified on the CRJ; a greater majority is in the ERJ. We only spooled up the CRJ200 due to low training time but, if they continue to leave....

I can’t believe I responded to an obvious troll
Quote: Reading comprehension is short with you. Only a small portion of the pilot group is qualified on the CRJ; a greater majority is in the ERJ. We only spooled up the CRJ200 due to low training time but, if they continue to leave....

I can’t believe I responded to an obvious troll
I see your off your meds..I'll leave it at that..
Quote: Why would they park CRJ200's when 20 were just transferred from OO?
Because it’s the most horrible airplane still operating at the regionals?
If they would hurry up and make announcements, the new hire situation could change in time to be a big help down the line.

It takes some time to turn that ship around, too. 2-3 months I’d guess before you see an uptick in the new hire numbers. Time is money...
Quote: Because it’s the most horrible airplane still operating at the regionals?
Thats true...
Quote: Some of the XE line bidding pilots mentioned are probably CRJ pilots in ORD who are in the XE system. Many are leaving.

Frankly, I think any ERJ pilot who commutes and meets the requirements should give it serious consideration unless close to moving over to UAL via the CPP. Especially with the ability to use employment leave (albeit only to the end of IOE), there is nothing to lose.

Out of curiosity, why would the employment leave only be good to the end of IOE?
Quote: Out of curiosity, why would the employment leave only be good to the end of IOE?
It’s part of the abbreviated interview with Kalitta. At the end of IOE you have to resign from the emolument leave or return to ExpressJet.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 11 of 14
Go to