Time for new thread!! TA passes 90%

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 14
Go to
Quote: My priority with a regional airline is to get flight time. Can I fly 85 hours per month or more at Expressjet if I live in NYC?

How long from starting ground school until flying a full schedule? Thank you for the replies.
Living local to EWR, you could do it easily.
You'll be flying like mad once you complete IOE.
Quote: I'll take that as a no...
So sad, we will always have the Skywest kool Aid guzzlers running their mouth off as to why they’re better than the rest of the regionals. Skywest/ExpressJet should be on the same team. Heck, we should all be on the same team. I’m happy to see that the pay is becoming more equal across the board. That helps mitigate the whipsaw to some extent. But man, to root for your sister company’s demise. That’s cold
Quote: So sad, we will always have the Skywest kool Aid guzzlers running their mouth off as to why they’re better than the rest of the regionals. Skywest/ExpressJet should be on the same team. Heck, we should all be on the same team. I’m happy to see that the pay is becoming more equal across the board. That helps mitigate the whipsaw to some extent. But man, to root for your sister company’s demise. That’s cold
Come on man. The dude is a tool. Definitely not a good representation of the majority at OO.
Quote: Come on man. The dude is a tool. Definitely not a good representation of the majority at OO.

Pretty sure Melit doesn't work for OO, and probably not a crewmember anywhere except under his troll bridge...
Quote: Pretty sure Melit doesn't work for OO, and probably not a crewmember anywhere except under his troll bridge...
But he’s a Captain on his flight sim...
Quote: But he’s a Captain on his flight sim...

Good point!
Quote: My priority with a regional airline is to get flight time. Can I fly 85 hours per month or more at Expressjet if I live in NYC?

How long from starting ground school until flying a full schedule? Thank you for the replies.
Since you posted the same on the Commutair thread I’d suggest you go there. You’ll hear whatever you need to hear from them.
Quote: Since you posted the same on the Commutair thread I’d suggest you go there. You’ll hear whatever you need to hear from them.
Funny how he excluded his desire to time out for the year on this thread. It’s exceedingly difficult to do that, anyways.
Commutair blows. If you want to fly EWR, go Xjet or Republic.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 14
Go to