Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182 
Page 82 of 326
Go to
Quote: Mine as well, I applied on the 11th, did some research, and I believe it means we have made it past the first wall or two in the process. Basically they are reviewing our stuff and making decisions on whether or not to give us another call for the full interview (I'd imagine you've already had an initial ,phone screen)? At first glance it seems not great, but based off of what I've read about the icims recruitment software it's definitely definitely not terrible..
Thanks for the reply. No phone screen or anything. I applied on the 13th and it changed to Hidden within a day or so. No emails, no calls. Doing the normal spam sweep daily. Good luck.
Quote: you know why... desperate times require desperate measures.

Southern or unemployment? What say all here with bills and family, etc?

They will ask. We know why- but we also know how HR is. Have something other than the canned response
Quote: They will ask. We know why- but we also know how HR is. Have something other than the canned response
To add to Boeingdvr's point I've seen us turn away some very qualified applicants while we're advertising like crazy and loading up people's inboxes with recruiting emails. So if, for whatever reason, you don't get the job please view that as a reflection on us and our selection process not you and your merits.
Yep. I see us hiring mid time guys, with no college degree- or high time old timers. Eventually the world will fix itself.
So a fresh ATP with no college degree is like candy for HR?
Quote: How do you feel about 17 days in Wuhan - I mean flying around the world.

why southern ? Why now ?

How would you deal with 75 days in Miami eating LaGrange and Latin Cafe ?

How will you deal with 75 days in Miami eating those eggs at the courtyard ?
I miss that place...
Quote: So a fresh ATP with no college degree is like candy for HR?
Yeah.... They'd probably like that resume because it won't be at Delta by the time you're 25... They'd likely get 7-10 years out of you before you could plausibly leave for anywhere too good.
If you have any specific questions about Atlas, feel free to PM me. I was hired a while ago, so don't know the current hiring/interview process.
Quote:
I realized I had been consistently lied to, paid half of my peers, given zero schedule flexibility
Guess you’re on of those guys that doesn’t check before they apply.
Was the pay scale a closely guarded secret when you interviewed?
Nah, didn’t think so.
Quote: So a fresh ATP with no college degree is like candy for HR?
with low time- no.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182 
Page 82 of 326
Go to