ExpressJet 2.0

Subscribe
43  93  133  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  153 
Page 143 of 156
Go to
While this assertion sounds to have merit, it’s also very close to a personal attack which is against the rules here and could get someone banned...

Many pilots have faced multiple base closures, displacements, downgrades, being put back on reserve after 12-13 yrs at this company, etc. so they’re justly a bit unhappy.

Positive growth and stability will likely improve their morale but it takes time. We are not a tiny Commutair or larger Envoy with many people moving off the very top end. We are improving but the QOL improvements and movement hasn’t reached all...

Let’s try and make this board more positive instead of letting it devolve.
Quote: While this assertion sounds to have merit, it’s also very close to a personal attack which is against the rules here and could get someone banned...

Many pilots have faced multiple base closures, displacements, downgrades, being put back on reserve after 12-13 yrs at this company, etc. so they’re justly a bit unhappy.

Positive growth and stability will likely improve their morale but it takes time. We are not a tiny Commutair or larger Envoy with many people moving off the very top end. We are improving but the QOL improvements and movement hasn’t reached all...

Let’s try and make this board more positive instead of letting it devolve.
I appreciate your perspective and what you bring to the board. You display a very positive attitude and that is something that has been lacking here. I appreciate it very much. I call it like I see it. If I walked up to the line of personal attack without crossing it while still calling it like I see it, that’s just who I am. If that gets me banned so be it.
“west and south”
So who wants to start/share speculations on what’s meant by those comments in the email today? Obviously more flying but a base or two as well?
Quote: So who wants to start/share speculations on what’s meant by those comments in the email today? Obviously more flying but a base or two as well?
I’ll start. ORD and EWR shutting down. Replaced by MSY and DEN.

Before you all snap off on me, im only joking!
Quote: I’ll start. ORD and EWR shutting down. Replaced by MSY and DEN.

I'm next! A DEN base and a small ATL base with either CLE or TYS and EWR closing!

I kid, I kid, Mostly
Quote: I’ll start. ORD and EWR shutting down. Replaced by MSY and DEN.

Lol don’t play with my emotions about an MSY base bro, cold blooded 😂. I know it’ll never happen though.
Quote: I'm next! A DEN base and a small ATL base with either CLE or TYS and EWR closing!

I kid, I kid, Mostly
DEN base I think is realistic, unless TSA starts taking more 145s. I don’t think they’ll close down TYS, too big(our biggest I think) maintenance base. Yea CLE and EWR can go.
Quote: DEN base I think is realistic, unless TSA starts taking more 145s. I don’t think they’ll close down TYS, too big(our biggest I think) maintenance base. Yea CLE and EWR can go.
Ha ha. Everyone is hoping EWR will close. Never going to happen
Quote: Ha ha. Everyone is hoping EWR will close. Never going to happen
Actually I think this one is the most likely. They are going to want to put a bunch of 550s there.
Quote: Actually I think this one is the most likely. They are going to want to put a bunch of 550s there.
Praise Jesus.
43  93  133  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  153 
Page 143 of 156
Go to