ExpressJet 2.0

Subscribe
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48  88  138 
Page 38 of 156
Go to
Quote: One sim..(for 25 aircraft).. you kind of need it... now if they got 4. Then the eyeballs would open wide...

Do any other regionals own sims? Do any regionals even have their own training facility?
Quote: I don’t think republic owns a single simulator. And they have what, nearly 200 aircraft?

I’m sure there are other regional airlines that don’t own any sims. Dare I guess most of them don’t own any sims?
Republic is currently negotiating with Indianapolis suburbs regarding construction of a simulator training center. All training will be done in house with company owned sims. In the meantime, a new sim will be coming online in the next couple months in Cincinnati.

With 100 aircraft on order, we definitely need our own space so we’re not fighting with the little guys over sim slots.
Quote: Republic is currently negotiating with Indianapolis suburbs regarding construction of a simulator training center. All training will be done in house with company owned sims. In the meantime, a new sim will be coming online in the next couple months in Cincinnati.

With 100 aircraft on order, we definitely need our own space so we’re not fighting with the little guys over sim slots.
"100 aircraft on order".

It's all in "", until the first one hits the property.
Quote: Do any other regionals own sims? Do any regionals even have their own training facility?
Envoy, through proxy, probably qualifies.
Quote: With 100 aircraft on order, we definitely need our own space so we’re not fighting with the little guys over sim slots.
“Fighting with the little guys”.....lmao

This guy is gonna be calling himself “mainline” soon.

GMAFB
Quote: “Fighting with the little guys”.....lmao

This guy is gonna be calling himself “mainline” soon.

GMAFB
Haha KCAviator such a loser!
Quote: March 18 class size is 18 pilots
How many are leaving in March?
Quote: Hey Melit, any input on this? Can you get me a fact check on this please?
Yes. That’s a small class.
Quote: "100 aircraft on order".

It's all in "", until the first one hits the property.
Including the simulators and the still non-existent simulator center.
Were the 25 awarded to expressjet originally going to Republic?
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48  88  138 
Page 38 of 156
Go to