NetJets Hiring Process

Subscribe
12  62  102  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  122 
Page 112 of 141
Go to
Quote: For those hired in June any idea how long the wait is to start class?
I just spent some time with a group of new hires who got into Indoc fairly quickly, but had quite the wait to start aircraft training. As we get through summer, the word is there should be less wait for aircraft classes to start.
XLS May 16 new hire class, initial on July 13, so quite a bit of time for me--nearly a month and a half at home. All the XLS guys got the same date. Some Lat guys I kept in touch with are July 23rd. Some of the Phenom guys got June 10 which is nice, but the rest are also mid-late July I think. Not sure about the Challengers in our class.

My interview sim partner just did June indoc and got the Latitude and same class date as our Latitude guys. Obviously, the logic is to fill every space available and as soon as possible, but given how all training centers are right now there is some big variability it seems.
Are there any recent Flex to NJA pilots on this forum available for a PM?
Quote: Are there any recent Flex to NJA pilots on this forum available for a PM?
Im not recent (almost 7 years)… but you can PM me.
Quote: Are there any recent Flex to NJA pilots on this forum available for a PM?
in case your wondering my job situation improved the day I left..
Quote: July 11th was earliest otherwise I believe middle of August and Middle of September. So looks like once a month. No clue how many were hired in our expo. All my group and sim partner got the call.
I was at the June Expo and got into the July 11th class. Anyone else?
Quote: I was at the June Expo and got into the July 11th class. Anyone else?
Boom, see ya there.

PM me
Quote: Boom, see ya there.

PM me
Same. PM me as well.
Does anyone know the schedule for hiring expos and class dates (for any plane) for the rest of this year?
Dimka,

Are you looking for specific dates? They’re holding one Expo and one Indoc class per month. Generally about 40’ish in each class.
12  62  102  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  122 
Page 112 of 141
Go to