Hiring / training

Subscribe
23  73  113  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  133  173  223 
Page 123 of 451
Go to
Class will start April 6th, the first Monday and 48 seems to be the number if it’s full.
Does anyone have an idea of competitive times? I’m a 91/135 guy and I’m really interested in Frontier, but I don’t know how much of a chance I have without 121 time. I’m also looking into attending a MTC event.
Quote: Does anyone have an idea of competitive times? I’m a 91/135 guy and I’m really interested in Frontier, but I don’t know how much of a chance I have without 121 time. I’m also looking into attending a MTC event.
We hire plenty of 135 guys. Your attitude and personality is more important than 121 time. Register and attend a meet the chiefs
How long is it taking to hear something?
Anyone have up to date info as to how long it is taking to hear something once the application is submitted?
Quote: Have you heard how many are in your class?
They said they wanted a class of 48 (at least I think that was the number I heard). But they also said the class wasn't full yet. All of us were told that unless we had military obligations/something significant, we were expected to be in the April 6 class. Just don't know how many more they need to hit the 48 number.
Any training gaps/backlogs right now? Especially between sims and IOE?
How long is training and what kind of time off is possible during training?
Quote: How long is training and what kind of time off is possible during training?
First 3.5 weeks of ground school, weekends off. Then 3-10 days off. Then 3 weeks of FTD and sim and check ride. Then another 5-10 days off then a couple trips of IOE followed immediately by reserve assignment to finish out the 3rd month.
Great thanks!
Quote: Anyone have up to date info as to how long it is taking to hear something once the application is submitted?
i went to the NGPA convention in earlier this month. got the invite for the personality test a few days later. Invite to interview a fee days after that. If you are waiting for them to just pull your app then you are doing it wrong. Go meet them face to face.
23  73  113  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  133  173  223 
Page 123 of 451
Go to