Hiring / training

Subscribe
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288 
Page 188 of 451
Go to
Quote: Yeah I don’t think splits should be allowed during monthly, splits as it are suck to see in open time but I know they serve a purpose.

If we reintroduced MOT or mini daily it should be just for the purpose of affording line holders schedule flexibility if they can’t get the time to compete for trips in true daily open time.
MOT is gone. The reason it worked before was the flying that seeded the pot came from transition drops, vacation drops and training drops…read desirable flying. Today OT is the crap left over that nobody wants…read redeye turns.
Quote: MOT is gone. The reason it worked before was the flying that seeded the pot came from transition drops, vacation drops and training drops…read desirable flying. Today OT is the crap left over that nobody wants…read redeye turns.
Again…….thank your negotiators they gave up line bidding for 💩
Did I miss something, or was there no system bid this month? I thought we had new hires coming constantly so I was expecting to see ​​that. Also, if it's not coming out, that will mean no ATL for pilots in Q4 as told by management.
Quote: Did I miss something, or was there no system bid this month? I thought we had new hires coming constantly so I was expecting to see ​​that. Also, if it's not coming out, that will mean no ATL for pilots in Q4 as told by management.

​​​​​​ATL is March
Quote: ​​​​​​ATL is March
It will open with PHX………..
Quote: ​​​​​​ATL is March
Source?

Quote: Did I miss something, or was there no system bid this month? I thought we had new hires coming constantly so I was expecting to see ​​that. Also, if it's not coming out, that will mean no ATL for pilots in Q4 as told by management.
i can’t help but wonder if bookings are starting to slide so they are playing it conservatively in response. There’s a lot of media coverage about Covid making a comeback (some of which is true) and it may be scaring people away? I hope not, but I can’t think of any other reason why they wouldn’t be putting out another bid when we’re getting the deliveries we’re getting.
I keep hearing ATL is October for FAs and November for pilots. The contract doesn’t state a minimum time for a new base so it’s still on the table I guess. That’s coming from ground school and check airmen.
I thought I read somewhere the bid was coming out tomorrow, a week ago. Maybe something came up. Who knows.
Quote: I thought I read somewhere the bid was coming out tomorrow, a week ago. Maybe something came up. Who knows.
the last several bids have come out on the 25-26th of the month. It would be nice to know if there is one coming out. There is an aug class so there has to be a system bid.
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288 
Page 188 of 451
Go to