Hiring / training

Subscribe
196  246  286  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  306  346  396 
Page 296 of 451
Go to
Quote: Why do people act like working here is some sort of prison sentence? Is money the only thing people care about now? Is it being able to tell the local crackhead at the bar you fly for a Legacy? Do you need more ex wives?
Funny enough I failed the delta assessment while waiting on my F9 background to clear. And I got the TBNT from UAL back in Jan. It didn’t bother me much cause it would have been a commute forever.
I’m with you. I don’t get why everyone acts like a legacy is the best thing ever. Everyone I know at American is miserable right now. Get to major where you can live in base. IMO, frontier or NK and eventually Bidding day trips is a much better option than commuting to be worked hard at DL or AA.
Quote: I’m with you. I don’t get why everyone acts like a legacy is the best thing ever. Everyone I know at American is miserable right now. Get to major where you can live in base. IMO, frontier or NK and eventually Bidding day trips is a much better option than commuting to be worked hard at DL or AA.
It’s a natural reaction to getting rejected. Anyone who has gotten a TBNT from an airline, myself included, knows the feeling. I agree with you about American, but all the people I know at Delta and United seem pretty happy. They don’t sit around the campfire singing Kumbaya with management, but they also aren’t subject to the open disdain we see on what feels like a weekly basis. The good news is in this hiring environment almost everyone is going to get a shot at their number one choice.
Doesn’t matter. The F9/NK merger will own AA in 6 to 9 years after the next watershed event that creates furloughs and the govt doesn’t offer a bailout. Franke will purchase for pennies on the dollar and operate the largest ULCC in the world (and probably pass away a month after the purchase is final).

This is a joke people. AA is a better airline. Go with them.
How long to hold DEN as a new-hire?
Quote: How long to hold DEN as a new-hire?
There’s an up to date chart on a thread about this. Just look lower in the list.
What is the best study guide/method for the written test during the interview. ?
Quote: What is the best study guide/method for the written test during the interview. ?
airlineapps.com/delta
Quote: airlineapps.com/delta
Seems like you could take your own advice?

Shepard Air, to the original question
Quote: Seems like you could take your own advice?

Shepard Air, to the original question
sounds like the just canceled upgrade class
Curious; does F9 require the latest and greatest jab, is unvaxed ok? Is original vax but no boosters okay?
196  246  286  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  306  346  396 
Page 296 of 451
Go to