Hiring / training

Subscribe
237  287  327  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  347  387  437 
Page 337 of 451
Go to
Quote: Probably not. The whole point is to attempt to get an interview invite and a shoe in with the company. You should prep for the interview and do as well as you can. You should be fine.
Thanks for the info.
Are they throttling applicants?

i got a near immediate reapply in 4 months email.

2850tt 800turbine 500 turbine pic 135 check airman and no fails.
Hiring / training
Interview coming up and for the logbooks they want to see all endorsements. Any one else have their logbook stolen/destroyed and don’t have any copies of their endorsements? Trying to see if anyone else has had this dilemma.

Thanks!
Are CJOs also given out on the spot at MTC or only invites to continue with an official interview?
Quote: Has anyone heard back from the pilot careers email for a invitation for the resume review following the PHX MTX. Sent out a email last week and still haven’t heard back and just wanted to see if others are on the same boat.
I emailed them for the invite to the resume review and received an invite the next day.
ForeFlight
I noticed I had some emails from ForeFlight today on behalf of Frontier Airlines.

Anyone knows what’s up with that?

Jeppessen finally got too expensive, but not the 400 pages of printing I get everyday for my flights hasn’t?
Quote: I noticed I had some emails from ForeFlight today on behalf of Frontier Airlines.

Anyone knows what’s up with that?

Jeppessen finally got too expensive, but not the 400 pages of printing I get everyday for my flights hasn’t?
Jeppessen had a "cyber event".
Quote: Jeppessen had a "cyber event".
I get it. But does that mean we are done with Jeppessons?
Check docunet. It explains it all in there.
How likely is a military helicopter guy to get an interview and offer? Friend got a 737 job recently at 750 RATP. Has an MTC date. Would they look past the low time or is the military flying and a type rating enough to outweigh that?
237  287  327  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  347  387  437 
Page 337 of 451
Go to