Hiring / training

Subscribe
242  292  332  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  352  392  442 
Page 342 of 451
Go to
Quote: Id be surprised if we didn't

There is a December class.

Sauce: I'm in it.

Looking forward to joining and flying with you ladies and gents.
Quote: There is a December class.

Sauce: I'm in it.

Looking forward to joining and flying with you ladies and gents.
Hey, I'm AM an "It", Lets get our pronouns right...
Joking aside, welcome aboard
Quote: ALSO - thanks for the PHX update. I had been considering a transfer depending on seniority etc., but not now thanks to your heads up no f'n way. LAS is low stress and that is what my Dr and StayOnTarget recommend.
No idea what the F9 parking situation is in Phoenix though. I assume it’s just the standard card for the employee lots. That’s pretty great you can use the garage in Las Vegas. Probably misremembering but I want to say Compass guys got to use T3 in PHX once upon a time. The parking situation is decent in Phoenix, just not the people that run it. The contract explicitly states long-term (hasn’t been moved in 30 days) is subject to tow. Nothing about a 4 day stint, they just made it up one day. Sounds like once upon a time you could park and go somewhere for leisure, even if it was “prohibited.” CPO had to send emails out cautioning people with commuter cars, to probably not do that anymore.

parking office is the worst, parking lots themselves aren’t bad. First world problem for sure.
Quote: No idea what the F9 parking situation is in Phoenix though. I assume it’s just the standard card for the employee lots. That’s pretty great you can use the garage in Las Vegas. Probably misremembering but I want to say Compass guys got to use T3 in PHX once upon a time. The parking situation is decent in Phoenix, just not the people that run it. The contract explicitly states long-term (hasn’t been moved in 30 days) is subject to tow. Nothing about a 4 day stint, they just made it up one day. Sounds like once upon a time you could park and go somewhere for leisure, even if it was “prohibited.” CPO had to send emails out cautioning people with commuter cars, to probably not do that anymore.

parking office is the worst, parking lots themselves aren’t bad. First world problem for sure.
LAS parking is in the Terminal 3 garage, and getting the card is straight forward. Just send the filled out parking application to back to the LAS CP (Great guy) after he sends it to you and then he forwards it to the parking office and you pick up your card in a few days. The folks in the parking office seem pretty nice but all they do is check your ID and hand you an envelope with a proximity card in it and you're on your way!
Does anyone know if we are now providing the ATP-CTP course to new hires like the regionals do ?
Only for program pilots and military RTP candidates.
[QUOTE=Xdashdriver;3557396]Only for program pilots and military RTP candidates.[

ic - is it our own program or is it ATP or L3 outsourcing?
[QUOTE=madmax757;3557399]
Quote: Only for program pilots and military RTP candidates.[

ic - is it our own program or is it ATP or L3 outsourcing?
I don’t know this. But I’ll say with 99% confidence that it’s outsourced. Frontier doesn’t have the capacity or capability to implement an ATP-CTP program. There are a lot of regs around it and F9 simply has no experience or expertise in this area. If I had to guess, they’re utilizing ATP. They run ATP-CTP courses constantly at Avenger in Dallas
[QUOTE=PositiveRate20;3557405]
Quote:
I don’t know this. But I’ll say with 99% confidence that it’s outsourced. Frontier doesn’t have the capacity or capability to implement an ATP-CTP program. There are a lot of regs around it and F9 simply has no experience or expertise in this area. If I had to guess, they’re utilizing ATP. They run ATP-CTP courses constantly at Avenger in Dallas
Yeah you're probably right. it would be alot cheaper unless all of our new hires come from a non atp background.
Looking at limitations prior to class starting. Can anyone verify that A/C 206-299, 301-399, 601-699 are A320s and 701-799 are 321s?
242  292  332  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  352  392  442 
Page 342 of 451
Go to