SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
31  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  51  91  141 
Page 41 of 518
Go to
As a new FO wanting to join the DMA program, what kind of flight time can you expect every month specifically in DFW? Will it be more or less or about the same as regular lines?
Quote: As a new FO wanting to join the DMA program, what kind of flight time can you expect every month specifically in DFW? Will it be more or less or about the same as regular lines?
DFW DMA was pretty block heavy for line holders for July. I think it maybe went down a bit in August. July lines were like 90 something hours block.
Looking for an update on what life would be like as a new hire trying to get ATL. I live within 90 minutes of the airport (without traffic). I know CRJ would be my choice and I assume I could do training in ATL? Looks like I could hold ATL out of training? What would the trip lengths be vs. days off and what are the opportunities to pick up extra within base? Anybody living in ATL domicile willing to PM me would be appreciated. I am retiring military trying to strengthen my resume while waiting for the majors to call. Thanks.
Quote: Looking for an update on what life would be like as a new hire trying to get ATL. I live within 90 minutes of the airport (without traffic). I know CRJ would be my choice and I assume I could do training in ATL? Looks like I could hold ATL out of training? What would the trip lengths be vs. days off and what are the opportunities to pick up extra within base? Anybody living in ATL domicile willing to PM me would be appreciated. I am retiring military trying to strengthen my resume while waiting for the majors to call. Thanks.

Youll do the first few weeks of training in SLC, but then will be able to bid for the remainder to be in ATL.
You’ll be able to get ATL probably straight out of training and that should be close enough to sit reserve there.
You’ll probably get a major call before training ends so it’s really not going to matter all that much.
Looks like ten more AA 700s about to be announced on the earnings call according to the earnings report release. No idea where these will be placed.
Quote: Looks like ten more AA 700s about to be announced on the earnings call according to the earnings report release. No idea where these will be placed.
They said they won’t know tell next year. Is AA maxed out on scope??
Quote: They said they won’t know tell next year. Is AA maxed out on scope??
No. I think there’s room for small RJ (65 seats and below) and with more mainline deliveries, there will be room for larger RJs. Those will surely go to Envoy/ PSA though I think.
First two 700s going to DFW in November apparently. Not sure about the other 8.
Quote: They said they won’t know tell next year. Is AA maxed out on scope??
Practically unlimited scope for small RJ - 65 and below. Worst case some 200 go away. Win-win either way.
New 700s expected to be split between DFW and LAX according to the COO.
31  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  51  91  141 
Page 41 of 518
Go to