Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to
Party in the city where the heat is on
All night, on the beach till the break of dawn
Welcome to Miami
Bienvenidos a Miami

Multiple people hearing the same rumor...open gates at Miami...JetBlue looking for more daily flights out of South Florida...big ramp of pilots in FLL...another co-base trifecta!! PBI - FLL - MIA

Good idea? Bad idea?
Quote: Party in the city where the heat is on
Welcome to Miami
Bienvenidos a Miami

Multiple people hearing the same rumor...open gates at Miami...JetBlue looking for more daily flights out of South Florida...big ramp of pilots in FLL...another co-base trifecta!! PBI - FLL - MIA

Good idea? Bad idea?
If only we had a significant growth in hull count this would matter. More hulls is the only metric that is important here. The rest is a shell game.
Quote: Party in the city where the heat is on
Welcome to Miami
Bienvenidos a Miami

Good idea? Bad idea?
Decent traffic to NYC, and I’d assume with the amount of traffic we already carry from FLL/PBI it wouldn’t hurt those routes too much. The real win from MIA is the VFR traffic to S.America/Caribbean and I can’t see us having any chance at those routes without AA/LATAM dumping hard on us. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 2-3x JFK-MIA and 1-2 BOS. If we could shift some Cuba flying to MIA that might help too
Quote: If only we had a significant growth in hull count this would matter. More hulls is the only metric that is important here. The rest is a shell game.
Don’t worry, we can always pull them off the west coast
I’ve heard that BDL-DCA is done. That flight was always full. Not sure what’s up with that?

-Bubs
Quote: I’ve heard that BDL-DCA is done. That flight was always full. Not sure what’s up with that?

-Bubs
They officially announced that a few months ago. With the hourly service announcement between BOS-DCA & NYC.
Quote: I’ve heard that BDL-DCA is done. That flight was always full. Not sure what’s up with that?

-Bubs
100% Load Factor. No increase in LF, route failing to improve. CXLD.

Quote: They officially announced that a few months ago. With the hourly service announcement between BOS-DCA & NYC.
Makes sense, force the BDL people to drive to BOS. Also allows for more BOS-DCA which helps business travel

-Bubs
Just cause a flight is full doesn’t mean it makes money.
Yeah, I hear you. I think they’re on top of thing looking at dollars and sense. You guys are correct too. You only have “X” amount of hulls to move the clowns.

-Bubs
Quote: Don’t worry, we can always pull them off the west coast
You might be right
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to