New vacancy and DISPLACEMENT bid

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 87
Go to
Quote: On that note, is the LGA LOA still a thing?
Nope. 10/char
Quote: Nope. 10/char
Huh? Should be. It didn't have an expiration date, only "high time FOs hiding on reserve" did
Quote: On that note, is the LGA LOA still a thing?
The answer is yes. Expect 3 months of unlimited hotels in NY.
Quote: Nope. 10/char
This is a common misconception. The only LOA that expired was the FO Advancement LOA. The NY LOA is still in full effect.
You just wouldn't know it because the company has resolutely refused to send any new hires to NY for like 6 months or more. They routinely zero out on reserve FO's in New York, even after halving the hard lines offered. That might not sound like a big deal, but this company has multiple hundreds of surplus 145 FOs company-wide so they are really lean in that base by comparison.
Quote: You just wouldn't know it because the company has resolutely refused to send any new hires to NY for like 6 months or more. They routinely zero out on reserve FO's in New York, even after halving the hard lines offered. That might not sound like a big deal, but this company has multiple hundreds of surplus 145 FOs company-wide so they are really lean in that base by comparison.
I wonder if that'll still be the case after the JFK expansion.
Quote: This is a common misconception. The only LOA that expired was the FO Advancement LOA. The NY LOA is still in full effect.
You are correct, I stand corrected. I had the two swapped for some reason.
How are there 80 FO 175 slots in DFW?
Quote: How are there 80 FO 175 slots in DFW?
I would imagine it’s a nice little bump in summer flying, but also potentially filling seats from the currents FO’s there “taking” the upgrade.
Quote: How are there 80 FO 175 slots in DFW?
Gotta displace the CRJ guys somewhere
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 87
Go to