Contour Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 29
Go to
Quote: Ameriflight is still hiring...
Just make sure to read thru their own thread, thoroughly. They have their own issues too.
Can anyone tell me about the Contour operation out of White Plains on the CRJ-200s?
BNA ERJ schedule
Hey,

Any info on schedule for the ERJ guys based in BNA? I am hearing 18 on. What's a typical trip pairing like? How many overnights and where?
Thanks
Contour CRJ200 HPN
Quote: Can anyone tell me about the Contour operation out of White Plains on the CRJ-200s?
It's operated for Vista Global as a pretend airline under the XO label, running between NY and FL.
How’s the OAK base ERJ operation
I just saw a ad that they are looking for pilots and Oakland is a base. How is the schedule out of Oakland is it really 14 on and 4 off. How’s the training, I heard is it was not the best why so?

now that that regionals are hiring is it really worth to go to this company

Thanks
Quote: I just saw a ad that they are looking for pilots and Oakland is a base. How is the schedule out of Oakland is it really 14 on and 4 off. How’s the training, I heard is it was not the best why so?

now that that regionals are hiring is it really worth to go to this company

Thanks
Is it worth it? Well, how many hours do you have and what are your goals. if you have ATP mins and 121 is the goal, then go 121 right away. If 121 is not the goal and you just wanna fly a jet, then Contour is a nice company, it was for me anyways.
Training should be at Flightsafety, just typical training program.
Any suggestions on how to get a hold of these guys or how long the hiring process takes? They left me a voicemail to do a second interview and cannot get ahold of anyone.
Quote: Any suggestions on how to get a hold of these guys or how long the hiring process takes? They left me a voicemail to do a second interview and cannot get ahold of anyone.

What was the outcome?
Quote: Hey,

Any info on schedule for the ERJ guys based in BNA? I am hearing 18 on. What's a typical trip pairing like? How many overnights and where?
Thanks
Did u get ur answers?
Any New Info
Hi Folks,

I am considering applying here and/or with Berry Aviation. I currently have 500TT 100ME CFI IR ASEL/AMEL

Cans someone message me how the salary & overtime (if any) works? How is the schedule? I’d be considering the BNA base with Contour and the Denton, TX base with Berry.

Also how many hours do you average per year? My goal is to get to 1500 and move on, trying to decide about staying a CFI or moving on?

Thanks in advance.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 29
Go to