Republic Airways FAQ - START HERE

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 38
Go to
Upon finishing OE, do you get put on the schedule right the way?
Quote: Upon finishing OE, do you get put on the schedule right the way?
Yes, you are put on Reserve right away.
If I知 offered a CJO in September and I知 not at my min yet.. can I actually talk to them and push that date forward? How many times can I do it?
Quote: If I知 offered a CJO in September and I知 not at my min yet.. can I actually talk to them and push that date forward? How many times can I do it?
Yes, I've heard of people doing that if for some reasons they are not at their mins. They will push you into the next spot but just be prepared that the next class with an opening might be months away.
Quote: If I知 offered a CJO in September and I知 not at my min yet.. can I actually talk to them and push that date forward? How many times can I do it?
pre-covid they said we can defer a class once
Does anyone know when republic will get back to candidates for interview? It seems like they just got back to some because they have a phone screening interview with some candidates
Quote: Does anyone know when republic will get back to candidates for interview? It seems like they just got back to some because they have a phone screening interview with some candidates
There are over 2000 FO applications being processed right now. Be patient and keep your app up to date, it値l take a while to get through everyone.
Quote: There are over 2000 FO applications being processed right now. Be patient and keep your app up to date, it値l take a while to get through everyone.
Most of those have apps in with other regionals, I suppose.
Does the drug test happens right after the interview?
Quote: Does the drug test happens right after the interview?
Drug test doesn稚 happen until a conditional job offer is offered & accepted.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 38
Go to