Profit sharing for 2019

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 29
Go to
Quote: We need to get over this history, no matter which side you are on, it happened and it’s over. Again we need to move forward as 13,000 plus unified United pilots.
BA I’m not arguing any of your points except this one. People have gotten over it and moved on. Other than a few inconsequential comments on APC. The BS you read here is not being expressed or acted upon on the line.
Quote: that's how I understand it as well.

good scoop and poop.

Seriously, the 767 300 pilots had better get some love on this next cba. And we better get some make up - get well love too.
Thanks and agreed.
Quote: BA I’m not arguing any of your points except this one. People have gotten over it and moved on. Other than a few inconsequential comments on APC. The BS you read here is not being expressed or acted upon on the line.
My sole reason for posting this is we have so many new pilots, I want them to know how we ended up with what we got. Just post some factual data and set the record straight not urban legend. In the not so distant future there will be more post merger pilots then pre merger.

I’m not saying people haven’t gotten over it, they have. Just trying to post in a way not to pi$$ off anyone rehashing the past and opening up old wounds. I wasn’t trying to grand stand. It was my attempt to be politically correct. This is a sensitive subject and I didn’t want to offend anyone.
Quote: Being that our rates are right in line with AA and DAL, I wouldn’t expect a huge pay bump, much less make up luvin. For right or wrong, we agreed to these rates. I’d love to be pleasantly surprised though.
I don’t really care about the rates. I agree there needs to be some realignment to align them with industry standards. My concern for this round of negotiations is work rules. I would rather spend our negotiating capital gains in our work rules.
Quote: My sole reason for posting this is we have so many new pilots, I want them to know how we ended up with what we got. Just post some factual data and set the record straight not urban legend. In the not so distant future there will be more post merger pilots then pre merger.

I’m not saying people haven’t gotten over it, they have. Just trying to post in a way not to pi$$ off anyone rehashing the past and opening up old wounds. I wasn’t trying to grand stand. It was my attempt to be politically correct. This is a sensitive subject and I didn’t want to offend anyone.
Understood and thanks for posting this.
Quote: I don’t really care about the rates. I agree there needs to be some realignment to align them with industry standards. My concern for this round of negotiations is work rules. I would rather spend our negotiating capital gains in our work rules.
I want both, thinking we have to choose one or the other is exactly what they want us to think. This company is literally printing money, I’m done “choosing.”
Quote: I don’t really care about the rates. I agree there needs to be some realignment to align them with industry standards. My concern for this round of negotiations is work rules. I would rather spend our negotiating capital gains in our work rules.
Section 5 & 20 (work rules) have been completed. Hopefully good gains were made. Section 3 should be a simple math exercise.

I hope the NC realizes the 767-300 isn’t going away any time soon this round.
Quote: Section 5 & 20 (work rules) have been completed. Hopefully good gains were made. Section 3 should be a simple math exercise.

I hope the NC realizes the 767-300 isn’t going away any time soon this round.
I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Quote: I want both, thinking we have to choose one or the other is exactly what they want us to think. This company is literally printing money, I’m done “choosing.”
All that I’m saying is that our work rules need more attention than our pay rates. We have decent pay rates, obviously I want to see an increase though. This is a negotiation, so we’re not going to get everything we want. We can’t have it all. Everything that we want or the Company wants has a price to pay.
Quote: We can’t have it all.
After 9/11, every airline management took EVERYTHING (read “all”) in a once in a lifetime orgy of slash and burn pay and benefits, now it’s payback time.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 29
Go to