UPS 2020 Hiring

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 97
Go to
Quote: To clarify - the new-hires I'm speaking of are 747 crews.. we train whale new-hires in ANC, SDF and some of them in MIA too.
I was speaking of 767 new hires starting to train in miami...rumor only so far.
Quote: I was speaking of 767 new hires starting to train in miami...rumor only so far.
We will (or already) have access to a brand new 76 LDS sim that was intended for Atlas. Being LDS I don’t know if new hires will train on it. It was also being discussed having access to the 75/76 Combi sim. So a few additional options opening up.
Quote: We will (or already) have access to a brand new 76 LDS sim that was intended for Atlas. Being LDS I don’t know if new hires will train on it. It was also being discussed having access to the 75/76 Combi sim. So a few additional options opening up.
We were told that Initial training will be done in SDF, and recurrent in MIA
Just curious how long after the Hogan before someone from HR calls you? I took it on Friday and the screen after submission had a “pass” next to status. Got the initial call early last week, with all of the standard cursory questions. The guy seemed very positive and gave me his number if I had any problem with the link for the hogan. Thanks.
Quote: Just curious how long after the Hogan before someone from HR calls you? I took it on Friday and the screen after submission had a “pass” next to status. Got the initial call early last week, with all of the standard cursory questions. The guy seemed very positive and gave me his number if I had any problem with the link for the hogan. Thanks.
How long after your app went "locked" did you get a call or additional comms from UPS
Quote: Just curious how long after the Hogan before someone from HR calls you? I took it on Friday and the screen after submission had a “pass” next to status. Got the initial call early last week, with all of the standard cursory questions. The guy seemed very positive and gave me his number if I had any problem with the link for the hogan. Thanks.
More than likely a few business days, if not tomorrow. Good luck!!
Quote: How long after your app went "locked" did you get a call or additional comms from UPS
Seems like it has been happening a lot quicker these days. I would expect a call in the next few days.
502 is the winning area code you’re looking for...
Quote: 502 is the winning area code you’re looking for...
Do not ignore a '502' area code call, even in this age of telemarketers and random Chinese robo-calls.
Thanks everyone! I got the call on Monday, pretty quick all things considered. Interview mid January. I've seen a lot of recommendations for interview coaches, does anyone on here have an opinion on that? Who did you use and would you recommend them?
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 97
Go to