Leave and Early Out Numbers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to
Almost 5pm, weren't the awards supposed to go out today?
Quote: Almost 5pm, weren't the awards supposed to go out today?
https://youtu.be/IkdmOVejUlI
Pilots: check your email for a message. I’ll let someone else post the details but seems like good news.
WOWOWOWOWOW!!! AMAZING NEWS! Thank you to the MEC and everyone that had a hand in the process!!
Zero involuntary furloughs and all 137 early out/retirement incentive lines awarded. Then whatever other extended incentive lines on top of that will be posted later tonight (are now posted). Nice to see for us!
Over 700 leaves/early outs of 1 year+ duration. I think that was the main number we needed to see in order to determine the furlough question. Over 900 total leaves/early outs awarded. That's way larger than even the most optimistic thought at the start of this. Unless you were Seattle or Anchorage-based, it looks like you got a leave if you wanted one.

The company has sent out a notice saying that no furlough will be necessary unless something else unforeseeable happens. In fact, VP-ops seems to warn against getting too comfortable on leave and to expect to be called back early.
Freakin' rad news! To all those senior to me, which is damn near everyone, thank you. Because of those taking an inventive line, I and many others get to keep our jobs. This shows me that this pilot group actually gives a damn about one another. Great job to all our union volunteers!
As a QX pilot, I am relieved and glad to hear your union and AAG was able to work something out to keep it to zero furloughs. Nothing worse than feeling like I have work at someone else's expense.
Quote: As a QX pilot, I am relieved and glad to hear your union and AAG was able to work something out to keep it to zero furloughs. Nothing worse than feeling like I have work at someone else's expense.
^^^^ This ^^^^
Quote: As a QX pilot, I am relieved and glad to hear your union and AAG was able to work something out to keep it to zero furloughs. Nothing worse than feeling like I have work at someone else's expense.
You are a gentleman, sir.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to