TSA Numbers

Subscribe
5  55  95  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  115  155  205 
Page 105 of 261
Go to
Quote: 10/16
36.89%
its 8:48, I still don't have it - where do you get the numbers from? Or is that a prediction?
edit - that was actual numbers - but I didn't get them till 5 mins later from the TSA website - please share your alternate source if able
Quote: its 8:48, I still don't have it - where do you get the numbers from? Or is that a prediction?
edit - that was actual numbers - but I didn't get them till 5 mins later from the TSA website - please share your alternate source if able
Straight from TSA website, I have had the same thing happen to me where others can see the refreshed numbers and I can refresh on multiple devices and not see it for 10-20 minutes. I don't get it either.
Quote: 10/16

36.89%
Still gonna take Thanksgiving to break a mil.
Quote: Still gonna take Thanksgiving to break a mil.
1Mill for TG. That’s a weak bet. I make the over under at 1.2MM
Quote: 1Mill for TG. That’s a weak bet. I make the over under at 1.2MM
Im thinking the same. I’d take the over on 1.2 during the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m guessing we hit 990k on Sunday.
there are 5 more Sundays and we need to gain just 16k. There are 4 more Friday’s and we need just 27k.

That seems like a lot of chances to gain so little. Week over week numbers for all 7 days over the past 4 weeks would all but break that 16K in just one week from now, but worse case 2.

I’m saying the current trend is slow but consistent growth well above the rate needed. In order to not hit 1 million before say the Friday before thanksgiving- the trend would have to flat line - because only a 2% gain in WoW raw numbers spread over over 5 Sundays would pass it. We see 2% or higher almost everyday and have been for weeks.

so the trend and data as of the past 6 weeks, for me, says best case we break it this Sunday or Friday. Most likely scenario those same 2 days one week later. Worse case the first Sunday or Friday of November.
Pangolin has always been a Debbie Downer when it comes to the numbers. I get the feeling he/she expects Americans to cower in fear again with the rise in cases.

Day after tomorrow...

Quote: Pangolin has always been a Debbie Downer when it comes to the numbers. I get the feeling he/she expects Americans to cower in fear again with the rise in cases.
No way we hit 1.2 mil any time this year. I predicted this weekend on the 1.1 thread and I’m not far off. Still under Sunday: 981,069 is my prediction.
Quote: No way we hit 1.2 mil any time this year. I predicted this weekend on the 1.1 thread and I’m not far off. Still under Sunday: 981,069 is my prediction.
Six digit accuracy? That’s an awful lot for a SWAG. Clearly you never had my chemistry instructor’s lecture on significant figures LOL.

Significant Figure Rules
5  55  95  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  115  155  205 
Page 105 of 261
Go to