Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255 
Page 155 of 397
Go to
Quote: On Deltanet, looks like conversions April 1 and all affected pilots in training by August
is there some new info on this? I don’t see any.
Quote: is there some new info on this? I don’t see any.
Front page of Flight Ops on DeltaNet
Quote: is there some new info on this? I don’t see any.
flight ops home page> left hand side; 2nd or 3rd article down the list
Quote: On Deltanet, looks like conversions April 1 and all affected pilots in training by August
Just remember, this is 100% so they can quickly post a new MOAB and put folks where they really needed them, seat locks an all.

Of course, if you are affected, and you get what you want (or can live with for 2 years), maybe you don’t care. In any case, welcome back and it should be a historic bid, IMO.
Quote: Just remember, this is 100% so they can quickly post a new MOAB and put folks where they really needed them, seat locks an all.

Of course, if you are affected, and you get what you want (or can live with for 2 years), maybe you don’t care. In any case, welcome back and it should be a historic bid, IMO.
All but the bottom ~150 pilots could have held 717/220/320/73N if they were not picky on bases. I’m pretty junior and I think anyone in my seniority bracket that is not going out on MLOA/PLOA is just happy to be back, even if it involves an undesirable commute on a less than ideal airplane.

Hopefully this upcoming bid sees all pre 9/11 hires able to hold CA in every base without reinstatement rights (I think ATL and SLC are still senior to that) and we can start to see some upward movement for the rest of us as well.
Quote: Just remember, this is 100% so they can quickly post a new MOAB and put folks where they really needed them, seat locks an all.

I hope you’re right. Next MOAB can’t get here fast enough.

For me this was a win-win. I got hired onto 717NYC as someone who lives in SLC. Now I got 220, but still NYC. Next MOAB with so much movement I may be able to get SLC. If not no worries I have no seat lock and wait a year. If we hire like we do I can just wait to get 320SLC. Either way my bid will only include the 3 SLC fleets so if I get an award then it's a huge plus. As brutal as the last year was, feels good to have something go right and get some good karma. I'm ready to go back to work. I miss it.
Quote: For me this was a win-win. I got hired onto 717NYC as someone who lives in SLC. Now I got 220, but still NYC. Next MOAB with so much movement I may be able to get SLC. If not no worries I have no seat lock and wait a year. If we hire like we do I can just wait to get 320SLC. Either way my bid will only include the 3 SLC fleets so if I get an award then it's a huge plus. As brutal as the last year was, feels good to have something go right and get some good karma. I'm ready to go back to work. I miss it.
I’m in a similar situation. I’m a NY “active” pilot with a Mar award to SLC. What I cannot decipher from the PWA, is now that every affected pilot returning will convert 1 April, what does that mean for us active pilots with the same award wanting to convert ASAP. the PWA is clear on seniority rules...but with the “affected” status and mass conversions I’m not confident the co must convert me to SLC anytime soon. Any contract AE guru’s?
Quote: I’m in a similar situation. I’m a NY “active” pilot with a Mar award to SLC. What I cannot decipher from the PWA, is now that every affected pilot returning will convert 1 April, what does that mean for us active pilots with the same award wanting to convert ASAP. the PWA is clear on seniority rules...but with the “affected” status and mass conversions I’m not confident the co must convert me to SLC anytime soon. Any contract AE guru’s?

If they convert anyone junior to you, don’t they have to convert you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’d think so...but does “affected” proffers change that? Also, if that para of the PWA applies...then I’m pay protected...which doesn’t help because it’s not an equip change. Hopefully CR isn’t that devious to look at pay rates.
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255 
Page 155 of 397
Go to