Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
61  111  151  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  171  211  261 
Page 161 of 397
Go to
Quote: Meanwhile there are hundreds of pilots NQAT or awaiting OE/TOE for months on end. What a cluster.
I am curious to know what it would feel like if everyone was trained and on the line.
Quote:
Is a Miata really an offroad vehicle?
As long as its a rental, anything is an offroad vehicle.
Quote: As long as its a rental, anything is an offroad vehicle.
“no curb too high, no ditch too deep!”
Quote: Meanwhile there are hundreds of pilots NQAT or awaiting OE/TOE for months on end. What a cluster.
What will be hilarious is many of them will switch planes on the MOAB and might have gon all the way thru Sims but never physically fly the jet

Talk about a waste of training manpower but if it keeps unions away from other workgroups it must be worth it to the company

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Quote: What will be hilarious is many of them will switch planes on the MOAB and might have gon all the way thru Sims but never physically fly the jet

Talk about a waste of training manpower but if it keeps unions away from other workgroups it must be worth it to the company
It’s a near certainty that is exactly what will happen. I’d love to see the actual number of pilots in that situation; bet it’s eye-popping. I will happily go back to my old category or take an A slot; no hard feelings about the wasted training. Lol

Agree completely that this mess is a combo of looking good in front of other work groups and gross incompetence by RG and Co.
Quote: Talk about a waste of training manpower but if it keeps unions away from other workgroups it must be worth it to the company.
Quote: BS on skynet says they’re shooting for the next AE end of next week or right after Easter. FWIW. JM said early to mid April.
Where on Skyhub did BS say this? Cant find it.
Quote: Where on Skyhub did BS say this? Cant find it.
it’s buried in the comments of a thread about AE “projection release day”. He say’s AE memo coming late next week or the week after.
Quote: it’s buried in the comments of a thread about AE “projection release day”. He say’s AE memo coming late next week or the week after.
sweet! Hopefully this AE lives up to the hype!
Quote: If I grab a line holding 73NA slot might be time to upgrade the S85 to the Plaid

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Will probably happen in Atl this time around Trip

Plaids for everyone!
61  111  151  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  171  211  261 
Page 161 of 397
Go to