Spirit Airlines Training

Subscribe
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52 
Page 42 of 81
Go to
Quote: I’m starting training with Spirit in a few weeks and the information they have sent me is for the A320. Once I show up is that A320 just a placeholder type of aircraft assignment where they later on assign me to the A319, A321, or the A320NEO, or is the A320 the aircraft I’ll be flying on?

I searched around on here but did not see an answer to that. I’m going through the flows, limitations, and memory items and noticed that there are limitations to memorize on all 4 aircraft, so just thought I’d ask to be sure. I’m currently memorizing everything.
you serious Clark?

btw good luck on your delta interview
Remember when knowing something about the company you interview with was a prerequisite
Quote: Remember when knowing something about the company you interview with was a prerequisite
You don’t think they ask what “NK” stands for any longer?
Anyone knows if initial training is already AQP?
Quote: Anyone knows if initial training is already AQP?
No, not yet.
Anyone use the “A320 Memory Items Trainer” app on iOS? Is it compatible with Spirit’s flows and procedures?
Does Spirit require the Covid vaccination for new hires?
Quote: Anyone use the “A320 Memory Items Trainer” app on iOS? Is it compatible with Spirit’s flows and procedures?
Get the memory items and limitations directly from the AOM when you get the training materials a few weeks before class. Anything else is not guaranteed to be accurate and then you’ve wasted time putting non relevant stuff in your brain hole.
Does spirit call with 500 turbine FO 121 time?
Quote: Does spirit call with 500 turbine FO 121 time?
right now? Probably
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52 
Page 42 of 81
Go to