Flow Negotiations

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 15
Go to
Quote: Cant miss the limited time offer though!
Only been going on for 4 years now! Get it quick!
Yeah, that 60000 miles and to days 500 every f'n leg. They get commissions while pilots get nothing.
and they want me to avoid big white puffy clouds
Quote: Yeah, that 60000 miles and to days 500 every f'n leg. They get commissions while pilots get nothing.
and they want me to avoid big white puffy clouds
If you want some of the action, maybe you should start including the sales pitch in your PA and stand in the back while passengers deplane and hand out CC applications.
Quote: If you want some of the action, maybe you should start including the sales pitch in your PA and stand in the back while passengers deplane and hand out CC applications.
"If you sign up with me ladies and gentlemen, I'll sign your boarding pass on the way out!"
Quote: There are those who have tried to encourage the 3 MECs to work together for a long time. And the 3 MECs all have their own interests, vulnerabilities, and pilots to look out for. Truthfully I think the 3 pilot groups should push for integration. Collectively, it would give them much more security and bargaining power to be a bigger entity.
welcome to the 90’s, V2.0
Quote: Is my understanding correct that the company plans on flowing 20 a month indefinitely, even with the next flow group?
Quote: I’m referencing what was talked about in the last union conference call.
Just read the latest Flow MOU that was discussed in the recent closed meeting and talked about on the last call in. It basically is a pointless document. It only applies to the individuals already selected to flow (44 pilots) and just says that they will flow as previously agreed. The only thing that MIGHT make any changes is anyone in that group that for some reason bid over to the 175 in the past year and incurred a one year training freeze.

Doesn’t say anything about percentages, numbers per month, any modifications to the flow agreement or even any future discussion on the flow agreement or anything like that.
Quote: Just read the latest Flow MOU that was discussed in the recent closed meeting and talked about on the last call in. It basically is a pointless document. It only applies to the individuals already selected to flow (44 pilots) and just says that they will flow as previously agreed. The only thing that MIGHT make any changes is anyone in that group that for some reason bid over to the 175 in the past year and incurred a one year training freeze.

Doesn’t say anything about percentages, numbers per month, any modifications to the flow agreement or even any future discussion on the flow agreement or anything like that.
The flow MOU was just to clarify the intent that they wont re-select flows and screw over a couple of pilots because a few others were released from their self induced seat locks during COVID.
Quote: The flow MOU was just to clarify the intent that they wont re-select flows and screw over a couple of pilots because a few others were released from their self induced seat locks during COVID.
I’m sure for the literally less than a handful of people this affects, it means something. But that something wouldn’t even affect those few by more than a few weeks. Yes, I know. If it’s you, even two weeks is two weeks.

My point was this doesn’t affect the overwhelming majority of the pilots and it certainly doesn’t change any numbers as some of the posts were alluding to or wondering about.
Quote: I’m sure for the literally less than a handful of people this affects, it means something. But that something wouldn’t even affect those few by more than a few weeks. Yes, I know. If it’s you, even two weeks is two weeks.

My point was this doesn’t affect the overwhelming majority of the pilots and it certainly doesn’t change any numbers as some of the posts were alluding to or wondering about.
It affects like 6 people. It has no meaningful effect on anything related to flow for the pilot group. One time thing.
Unless you're one of the 6.
you ain't getting increase in numbers for flow.
It is what it is.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 15
Go to