Planesense

Subscribe
32  82  122  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  142  182  232 
Page 132 of 299
Go to
Quote: how strict are they on the 100 miles? I live 102 miles away from PSM.
You'll be fine.
Quote: how strict are they on the 100 miles? I live 102 miles away from PSM.
They don't measure. It's 100 miles or 2 hrs or so. It's on the honor system. You'll be fine.
How easy is it to switch bases? My class date is October and I'd like to switch from CVG to MCO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: How easy is it to switch bases? My class date is October and I'd like to switch from CVG to MCO.

Email or call them. Start with your contact from hr. They will guide you.
Say you want to try a different base are there crash pads available?

Quote: Say you want to try a different base are there crash pads available?

No. they do not offer that .
Quote: Say you want to try a different base are there crash pads available?

Just to clarify, a crashpad at a base is not really worthwhile anyway. You would be living there for the 6 days you are off so I would consider it your home. Maybe try getting a camper and looking for the nearest KOA.

Anybody in New England thinking of going to Planesense should seriously consider looking into Tradewinds. My buddy just got hired there and the pay is way better. $42k first year SIC pay, $61K first year PIC. NO TRAINING CONTRACTS! With the PIC pay raises you'll be at $80k within 4 years as a PIC. I know guys that have been captains at planesense for a looooonnng time and still aren't at $80k. Just something to think about. Planesense seems like a good company but they are WAY WAY WAY behind on pay and benefits and that is why they have massive pilot attrition. Hopefully management figures this out before it's too late.

Check this out.
Tradewind Aviation, LLC | AirlinePilotCentral.com
Quote: Anybody in New England thinking of going to Planesense should seriously consider looking into Tradewinds. My buddy just got hired there and the pay is way better. $42k first year SIC pay, $61K first year PIC. NO TRAINING CONTRACTS! With the PIC pay raises you'll be at $80k within 4 years as a PIC. I know guys that have been captains at planesense for a looooonnng time and still aren't at $80k. Just something to think about. Planesense seems like a good company but they are WAY WAY WAY behind on pay and benefits and that is why they have massive pilot attrition. Hopefully management figures this out before it's too late.

Check this out.
Tradewind Aviation, LLC | AirlinePilotCentral.com
Can't find it now but just read that the PIC salary goes up $2500 every 6 months until you reach $80k.

http://www.flytradewind.com/wp-conte...et_27mar17.pdf
I think I recall most of the people who washed out of training at PlaneSense went to Tradewinds 😂👏🏼
32  82  122  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  142  182  232 
Page 132 of 299
Go to