DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
167  217  257  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  277  317  367 
Page 267 of 508
Go to
Quote: Thank you very helpful, only thing I was still looking for would be an explainer of the phases of training after indoc. I’m thinking specifically about phases 100-400? Really just looking not to get caught off guard by any interview expectations.

one more thing, ​​​​​ would be where to go for Deltas mission statement/principles…

here is what I’ve found so far..

https://www.delta.com/us/en/about-delta/overview
Have you interviewed yet? Regarding the training phases, they are explained in the CJO Guide sent to your email when you successfully complete the in-person interview.

Regarding a mission statement and principles: https://www.delta.com/content/dam/de...f-the-road.pdf
Quote: Have you interviewed yet? Regarding the training phases, they are explained in the CJO Guide sent to your email when you successfully complete the in-person interview.

Regarding a mission statement and principles: https://www.delta.com/content/dam/de...f-the-road.pdf

Nope, Interview in Aug. Just working to prepare ahead.

And thanks I just found that, sorry to clog things up. Appreciate all the help so far.
Quote: Nope, Interview in Aug. Just working to prepare ahead.

And thanks I just found that, sorry to clog things up. Appreciate all the help so far.
IQ: expect 5 on, 2 off

100 block: manufacture brief, checklists, flows

200 block: procedures

300 block: maneuvers

400 block: LOE’s
Quote: The winging event is Wednesday night and classes finish up mid-afternoon on Thursday.
This can change especially when there are holidays. Wing ceremony Wednesday night and finish up indoc on Thursday isn’t uncommon
Received a TBNT Mar 22 (training at new carrier). Got invite to online assessment today approx 5 months later. Is Cut-E still the preferred prep for the online assessment? Thanks
Quote: Received a TBNT Mar 22 (training at new carrier). Got invite to online assessment today approx 5 months later. Is Cut-E still the preferred prep for the online assessment? Thanks
correction: which CutE website is the preferred site to use to study?
Maybe this is the wrong thread, if so, feel free to delete.
How easy is it to drop your schedule each month, or swap/trade trips?
Coming from Spirit, it has been relatively easy to drop to zero until the last 6-8 months, when attrition has skyrocketed.
Just wondering if it’s fairly easy to drop down to have 18-20 days off at Delta? Or once properly staffed..
Quote: Maybe this is the wrong thread, if so, feel free to delete.
How easy is it to drop your schedule each month, or swap/trade trips?
Coming from Spirit, it has been relatively easy to drop to zero until the last 6-8 months, when attrition has skyrocketed.
Just wondering if it’s fairly easy to drop down to have 18-20 days off at Delta? Or once properly staffed..
it’s easy on one fleet only right now, as far as I know. When we’re properly staffed, hopefully easy
Quote: correction: which CutE website is the preferred site to use to study?
I used airlineassessmentprep.com but was not successful in the assessment. Checked and Set recommended readysettakeoff.com when I did the app review and I'll use that in 3 months when I reapply.
Quote: I used airlineassessmentprep.com but was not successful in the assessment. Checked and Set recommended readysettakeoff.com when I did the app review and I'll use that in 3 months when I reapply.
Just piggy backing on what, I used both during my assessment. Spatial Orientation was very similar to the Cut-E from airlineassessmentprep.com. The rest of the assessment games are pretty similar to both websites so you can't go wrong. RST has the best wing game (tunnel flying) you can slow down or speed up your aircraft (I took the slow approach and avoided collision most of the game). Shape Sudoku is very similar to RST but cannot go wrong with Cut-E.

I was told the personality assessment is a major deciding factor if you get the interview invite. I believe there are some company/packages out there that can help you prep for the personality work traits.
Did the assessment on 7/14/2022, interview invite this morning.

Best of luck!
167  217  257  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  277  317  367 
Page 267 of 508
Go to