New Atlas CBA = Colossal Union Failure

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 42
Go to
73 lines went back to "normal". 300-500h/year depending on what lines you get.
Quote: I’ve been averaging 750hrs/year on the 74 if that’s of any help.
73<<76<74, don’t know about the 77 folks.
Feel free to send me a PM if you’d like more info.
I flew more on the 747 too, come to think of it
I am doing 60-80 hours on the 74.
Quote: I am doing 60-80 hours on the 74.
A month… is just a guess👻
Quote: A month… is just a guess👻
Yes, a month. Lol
What are the odds that the pay rates wound up being practically identical to ATI rates?
Quote: What are the odds that the pay rates wound up being practically identical to ATI rates?
It's like Amazon wanted a standard pay rate across all of their operators and they somehow got it. Who knew a trillion dollar company could have so much power and influence?
Quote: Yes, a month. Lol
I was gonna jump on your instructional band wagon if you flew 60-80hrs a year AND no reserve with a TAFB of 48hrs tops each month. Teach me OB1 as I volunteer to be your first apprentice.

CRJJ, interesting to know the 73 op is ramping up.

mcfadden, They are ever watchful over the shoulders of those at CVG… 🧐
Sorry if this has been asked before. What’s the average monthly pay hours for a line holder. If someone wants to maximize pay what’s the most realistic monthly pay hours? Thanks..
Quote: Sorry if this has been asked before. What’s the average monthly pay hours for a line holder. If someone wants to maximize pay what’s the most realistic monthly pay hours? Thanks..
Can’t speak to others, but I live according to guarantee and everything else is gravy. But, being more specific 72hrs or a few hours more has been solid using 15 day rig on 17 day trips aside from vacation and training months (guarantee only). (Some way better months 90+, some not so exceptional.)=me on the 74 ORD based. 90+ was easier when I wanted to go to Australia and/or Hostile pay trips we’re on my dart board, now I do not so I dropped to 72hr range. Others have different values and not all bases are created equal. They will hopefully chime in, especially for the maximization of pay as I don’t chase overtime, yet… I believe the MEM based lines are a bit higher than most, but someone else can confirm.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 42
Go to