Hiring 2022

Subscribe
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59  99  149 
Page 49 of 216
Go to
Quote: yup. But they want it right meow.
Lord, give me patience. And I want it this instant.
Quote: The swapa vacancy projection shows all displaced FO’s getting back to their desired domicile with the exception of a handful of guys looking to bid into Dallas.
HOU displaced more FOs than anyone and it doesn't look like any of the DRRs will get back there in this vacancy.
You’re right, I missed that when looking at the projection.
Application Question
So my app disappeared from the Southwest ICIMS website and it's showing that I haven't submitted my profile to any jobs.

Assuming this means "Try again next time?"

Does it normally just disappear when it's a No?
Quote: So my app disappeared from the Southwest ICIMS website and it's showing that I haven't submitted my profile to any jobs.

Assuming this means "Try again next time?"

Does it normally just disappear when it's a No?
There were some posts about this in either this thread or the 2021 one, you'll have to dig a bit.

From what I remember, there are a couple of ways to access the icims site. Make sure you're using the one listed in the email thanking you for your application. Double check those locations.
I haven’t received a TBNT for the last 3 windows. Even the one from last July still says “submission received” on icims. I’m starting to feel like my apps have found a special glitch into nowhere.
Has anybody else seen/heard of this? Or do I need to try to contact someone in HR or IT?
My last three applications windows still have " Received Submission". The three prior to that indicate "Closed Complete". Crickets since 2018.
Quote: I haven’t received a TBNT for the last 3 windows. Even the one from last July still says “submission received” on icims. I’m starting to feel like my apps have found a special glitch into nowhere.
Has anybody else seen/heard of this? Or do I need to try to contact someone in HR or IT?
I got a TBNT letter from one of the windows after I was 6 months on property. Try not to read too much into them...our process leaves plenty to be desired.
Quote: I got a TBNT letter from one of the windows after I was 6 months on property. Try not to read too much into them...our process leaves plenty to be desired.
I logged in after a year or so here to check how I filled out something to help someone wanting to apply. I was able to choose a interview date….
Quote: I totally dig the embroidered USAF name tags prominently displayed on crew bags complete with call sign and pilot wings. Extra bonus if they also contain the ‘weapon system’.

Throw in some squadron stickers....Shack!!

I enjoyed the military but left smiling at the rear view mirror. Been there, done that, moved on, I don’t mention (advertise, “humble brag”) unless asked. The best trips often involve little to zero discussion about the good ol’ days. Hats off to those who served — in whatever capacity—but seriously, let it go man.
Well said!
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59  99  149 
Page 49 of 216
Go to