Comair updates?

Subscribe
145  545  595  635  641  642  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  655  695  745  1145  1645 
Page 645 of 2260
Go to
The MEC just send out another e-mail, which had absolutely no new information, expect that the Union vs. Soaper game is still going on and the dickheads are still going at each other with no accomplishments.
And didn't Soaper just reiterated what that email from the MEC said? Now the MEC denies it.
lance, I thought he danced arounnd your question a bit on the call.
the sad thing is Soaper appears to be more concerned about our jobs than our MEC, and yes I know things are not always as the appear.
Have your management higher ups announced the exact number of furloughs yet? Foe your sakes, I hope it ends up lower just the FA's apparently did.
Hey I didn't get displaced! Although looking at the list, I have the feeling a lot of people didn't update their standing bids. Or this may mean they know they will be furloughing me so why train me back on 50 when they know they are going to can me? mmm nah, that involves too much thinking ahead for them. The former is waaay more likely.

291 pilots?!!??!?!?!?!?! Where the heck are they getting this? I'm assuming the min-max values that were on the displacement bid are pre-furlough then.
Quote: Hey I didn't get displaced! Although looking at the list, I have the feeling a lot of people didn't update their standing bids. Or this may mean they know they will be furloughing me so why train me back on 50 when they know they are going to can me? mmm nah, that involves too much thinking ahead for them. The former is waaay more likely.

291 pilots?!!??!?!?!?!?! Where the heck are they getting this? I'm assuming the min-max values that were on the displacement bid are pre-furlough then.
The last person on the list is now the most junior, so if you number is bigger then 1183 save a spot in the unemployment line.
They just took it off epic. Hopefully its to add more name that get to stay.
never mind back on
everyone displaced is senior to me........so does this mean I am on the furlough list, since I didnt get displaced.... well i mean.. i know im on the furlough list, but am i REALLY on it now
145  545  595  635  641  642  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  655  695  745  1145  1645 
Page 645 of 2260
Go to