I Love PSA

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151 
Page 51 of 349
Go to
Any idea when you all will start hiring again??
Quote: Any idea when you all will start hiring again??
Little premature my friend. Even with the next 8 we will still have some on the street.
Just curious
Quote: Just curious
If you are still flying the 1900, stick with it. It's much more fun than the CRJ.
How long is a piece of string?
I hope soon..you guys sound beat.
Quote: I hope soon..you guys sound beat.

Haha so jumping ship from Colgan if we do eh? I would not say we are beat.... We need a few pilots back. But by no means would what we currently have as far as hours require a mass recall of all and upgrade of 50 or anything crazy..... Now if Airways starts hiring and taking our guys, then we might have another discussion.

Keep in mind with over 40 recalls, we only have upgraded around 8.... In this recent group of 24 recalls we only have now put a bid of upgrades for 4.... At this rate it is not happening anytime soon..... Still will have well over 30 plus on the street.
Quote: Haha so jumping ship from Colgan if we do eh? I would not say we are beat.... We need a few pilots back. But by no means would what we currently have as far as hours require a mass recall of all and upgrade of 50 or anything crazy..... Now if Airways starts hiring and taking our guys, then we might have another discussion.

Keep in mind with over 40 recalls, we only have upgraded around 8.... In this recent group of 24 recalls we only have now put a bid of upgrades for 4.... At this rate it is not happening anytime soon..... Still will have well over 30 plus on the street.
I may, I may not. All the PSA guys I see around say they are beat so I just quote them. But I already have line at Colgan after 2 months.. Its hard to pass up a 15 min drive to work though.
How Many Guys Still On The Street?
There is a new class starting august 8th... after those recalls, does anybody know the exact number of furloughed guys still on the street... at least an estimated number?
Quote: There is a new class starting august 8th... after those recalls, does anybody know the exact number of furloughed guys still on the street... at least an estimated number?
Hey buddy, how ya been? I am thinking that by next year you will be back.
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151 
Page 51 of 349
Go to