Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
7  507  907  957  997  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  1017  1057  1107 
Page 1007 of 1412
Go to
The processing times are so long because our "automatic" trip trade/open time system is done manually.
Quote: The processing times are so long because our "automatic" trip trade/open time system is done manually.
Why? How the hell does Expresjet have a more robust IT department than a company with a $5,000,000,000.00 market cap. WHAT THE FU--K
Quote: Why? How the hell does Expresjet have a more robust IT department than a company with a $5,000,000,000.00 market cap. WHAT THE FU--K
Up early today Joey. To much coffee? Enjoy the blizzard!
Quote: Why? How the hell does Expresjet have a more robust IT department than a company with a $5,000,000,000.00 market cap. WHAT THE FU--K
I don't think its an issue of the IT department. I think its perfectly capable, I think its more an issue of control. I directly asked a scheduler about it, and he told me flat out that they manually process ALL open time requests. Some of the process will auto deny, for example, requests that are within 2 days, or other "Legality" issues.
Quote: I don't think its an issue of the IT department. I think its perfectly capable, I think its more an issue of control. I directly asked a scheduler about it, and he told me flat out that they manually process ALL open time requests. Some of the process will auto deny, for example, requests that are within 2 days, or other "Legality" issues.
Doesn't make any sense. It's pretty black & white. It either violates the contract or FAR and it's denied, or it doesn't and its not.
Quote: The processing times are so long because our "automatic" trip trade/open time system is done manually.
As far as I know it's float vacation and trade board done manually but when someone drops for float all open time stops until a scheduler gets back from their smoke break in 2 hrs
We could just imagine how the EFB / DL is gonna work...
All this open time talk has me wondering why I don't even see a tab for February. Are the rest of you able to see February open time and you're complaint is the processing times, or is it not even there? Perhaps I should check whether I'm still employed.
Quote: You union guys should stop playing politics, stop your CYA games, and do your job. Pole etty is only interested in covering for his proxy the Negotiator. The negotiator wrote a bad LOA. DP knows it.

If this LOA was a good deal, you union'rs would've signed it into law. It's a loser and you guys know it DP's quoted statement proves it. Nothing else needed fo be quoted. He said it all with that one sentence.
Who is Pole Etty? I don't see anyone close to that on my Alpa list of people
Quote: Who is Pole Etty? I don't see anyone close to that on my Alpa list of people
Hahahhaha, it's D Poletti
7  507  907  957  997  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  1017  1057  1107 
Page 1007 of 1412
Go to