Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
285  785  1185  1235  1275  1281  1282  1283  1284  1285  1286  1287  1288  1289  1295  1335  1385 
Page 1285 of 1412
Go to
Anybody know the difference between pending and processing?
Quote: Anybody know the difference between pending and processing?
Yes, one means DENIED and one means, hahahah, F----- No, DENIED!
Quote: Anybody know the difference between pending and processing?
I think pending means waiting to be processed and you can cancel the request as no one has looked at it yet. Processing means you can't cancel the request as a scheduler is looking at it. Don't know why it takes sometimes over 4 hours for the processing to complete but it does.
^^^ you can cancel it anytime. Processing doesn't mean anyone is looking at it. It's an automated system. Schedulers only have to look at requests for float vacation or a request that has some type of FAR or contract warning. When one of those comes in it stops all trading until the scheduler looks at that request and processes it. This is what I was told at least
How did this thread get to be so boring?
Quote: How did this thread get to be so boring?
I'm sure it will get exciting next week when our contract is up
Quote: I'm sure it will get exciting next week when our contract is up
For all those that think our NC will produce something magical next week I can't wait to see you crying on this board. Those disingenuous idiots have just begun their downward spiral.
Quote: For all those that think our NC will produce something magical next week I can't wait to see you crying on this board. Those disingenuous idiots have just begun their downward spiral.
I was kidding, I don't expect a TA next week. I wouldn't call our NC "Disingenuous idiots" though. I'll reserve judgement until we get a TA, you should too.
Sorry to go off topic, but I was at a training event today when a pilot from United related an interesting story. After he found out I was a Spirit pilot, he stopped making fun of Spirit, but he did say he jump seats on us quite often. Said he was commuting FLL-ORD and the CA told him he'd have to check his roller bag and expect to get charged $100 for it.

He was very insistent this actually happened when I challenged him about it, he said it was the only time he had an experience that wasn't top notch from the crews. He said he thought the CA was joking at first, but said the CA was very serious. The FO ended up telling him there was space on his side of the flight deck for his roller bag.

Please tell me we are not charging commuting pilots for their bags or we have CAs doing this. Again, this was just one pilot relating his experience, I don't have his name, the CA's name or when this happened.
Should have kicked him in the balls for making fun of us

I can't imagine that's a true story. More likely the CA was having a bad day and was trying to make a joke in a ****ed off tone that came across serious?

Who knows.

PS. I'm assuming the training event was down at Airbus?, trying to put "training event & UAL pilot" together, lol
285  785  1185  1235  1275  1281  1282  1283  1284  1285  1286  1287  1288  1289  1295  1335  1385 
Page 1285 of 1412
Go to