Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
243  293  333  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  353  393  443  843  1343 
Page 343 of 1412
Go to
Spirit Board? .......the place where all the "Kool Kids" hang-out with their "inside scoop"
Quote: That would be absolutely lovely!
Login

Take it all with a grain of salt. Still alot of personal attacks and witch hunting. Some of the witch hunting might be warranted to get some the union guys to wake up but I think are there better ways to go about it. I can't for the life of me figure out the personal attacks.

Shift.......I think you mean "inside tip."
Quote: Login

Take it all with a grain of salt. Still alot of personal attacks and witch hunting. Some of the witch hunting might be warranted to get some the union guys to wake up but I think are there better ways to go about it. I can't for the life of me figure out the personal attacks.

Shift.......I think you mean "inside tip."
IMHO, tip likes the "inside tip"...
<<<<<<Never mind>>>>>>
Quote: Heard he is might be getting a call from HR, in the not so distant future... over a few "items"????
Same young punk that tried getting the FLL CAP REP recalled? if so he has committed career suicide at NKS.
Could anyone comment on whether to fill out the online app as well even if you had someone hand in your resume?
Quote: Could anyone comment on whether to fill out the online app as well even if you had someone hand in your resume?
Yes, from what I have heard they want both.
Just saw 611 sitting on the ramp
Its nice to finely found the thread dn_wisconsin recommended, thank you. Question for any new Spirit peeps.
1.What would be the most jr base in the system at this date, I release its a moving target with all the expansion.
2. Looking at the numbers of new busses arriving would DTW be a pipe dream to hold a line 24 months after hire date, assuming hire date first Q this year?
3. Of the jr bases which one would be the easiest to commute to from Michigan.

Thank you in advance.
Quote: Its nice to finely found the thread dn_wisconsin recommended, thank you. Question for any new Spirit peeps.
1.What would be the most jr base in the system at this date, I release its a moving target with all the expansion.
2. Looking at the numbers of new busses arriving would DTW be a pipe dream to hold a line 24 months after hire date, assuming hire date first Q this year?
3. Of the jr bases which one would be the easiest to commute to from Michigan.

Thank you in advance.
1> ACY for maybe a month or so??? if even. I think some new hires are getting DTW out of class

2> Not at all... but I'm not in charge and the only constant at NK is change.

3> DTW.. LAS???
243  293  333  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  353  393  443  843  1343 
Page 343 of 1412
Go to