Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
62  462  512  552  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  572  612  662  1062 
Page 562 of 1412
Go to
No!!!!!!! Say it ain't so!
Hey all,

How senior is ORD looking to be for new hires or is it going to be staffed fully by the DTW guys?

Thanks!
Quote: Hey all,

How senior is ORD looking to be for new hires or is it going to be staffed fully by the DTW guys?

Thanks!
Hard to say, while DTW is open, it going to be mixed, Just saw the latest, and all NH are getting ACY, FLL, DFW. ORD looks like 5-6 month sen for the bottom. That will change as the company adds crews.

NKS, disclaimer: "all subject to change"
FO Rat
on a different topic:

I am hearing we have a LAS FO with the initials of R B who does not understand the concept of pro standards, and why we have such a system in place especially at airlines like Spirit.

We all know our FAs have their supervisors on speed dial, but I did not realize some pilots run to the CP with their problems as well. Except of course one of our beloved FLL female CA who we all know who she is.

Very sad.
Quote: on a different topic:

I am hearing we have a LAS FO with the initials of R B who does not understand the concept of pro standards, and why we have such a system in place especially at airlines like Spirit.

We all know our FAs have their supervisors on speed dial, but I did not realize some pilots run to the CP with their problems as well. Except of course one of our beloved FLL female CA who we all know who she is.

Very sad.
HA!, working his way on the mgmt. ladder already!, thats how starts. I wonder over what?
The ex-Virgin DO is leaving for Airbus? Who is the replacement?
Quote: on a different topic:

Very sad.
Probably a FNG.
Quote:
The ex-Virgin DO is leaving for Airbus? Who is the replacement?
I m hearing another guy coming from VX.
VX it's becoming our mgmt farm.
On the subject of 'RB':

Quote: Probably a FNG.
That's relative. Almost all of our FO's are FNG's (current junior CA is Jan 2008 DOH), but this guy was hired in late 2011, so he's over 1/2 way up the FO list. Not sure what he stands accused of though.

Quote: I m hearing another guy coming from VX.
No offense, VX guys, but why would we continue to hire guys who've shown they can't manage a profitable operation? DO certainly has some influence on that number. That said, maybe they know something about customer service, one of our potential 'areas of improvement'. I'd much rather see VX influence at the station operations level than at the corporate level.
Quote:
On the subject of 'RB':

Quote: Probably a FNG.
That's relative. Almost all of our FO's are FNG's (current junior CA is Jan 2008 DOH), but this guy was hired in late 2011, so he's over 1/2 way up the FO list. Not sure what he stands accused of though.

Quote: I m hearing another guy coming from VX.
No offense, VX guys, but why would we continue to hire guys who've shown they can't manage a profitable operation? DO certainly has some influence on that number. That said, maybe they know something about customer service, one of our potential 'areas of improvement'. I'd much rather see VX influence at the station operations level than at the corporate level.
Because we are the require "profitable airline mgmt qualification academy", I guess, who knows?
62  462  512  552  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  572  612  662  1062 
Page 562 of 1412
Go to