Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
391  791  841  881  887  888  889  890  891  892  893  894  895  901  941  991  1391 
Page 891 of 1412
Go to
Quote: This is not an excuse.
Not an excuse. Just a fact. Ask any senior Southwest guy how it was there "in the beginning." Progress takes time.
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by Qotsaautopilot

This is not an excuse.

Not an excuse. Just a fact. Ask any senior Southwest guy how it was there "in the beginning." Progress takes time.
Haven't figured it?, we are pilots, we want it yesterday and better.
It's not that hard. Flica is a vendor and the program works out of the box and is proven at many airlines. Electronic shift trade has been in the contract since 2010. Don't tell me progress takes time when in this case it clearly shouldn't.
Quote: Start loading up the phone lines asking for time stamps. I know more than a few that should have gotten a trip and it was given to somebody else out of order due to this manual BS.

If you were first, you get paid.
Playing favorites....?
Quote:
Haven't figured it?, we are pilots, we want it yesterday and better.
Its not just pilots. On the ground, SWA this very second is still light years behind NK (and OAs) when it comes to many things technology/IT wise.
Quote: Its not just pilots. On the ground, SWA this very second is still light years behind NK (and OAs) when it comes to many things technology/IT wise.
That's because they still fly airplanes with steam gages and lots of clicking sounds.
Quote:
That's because they still fly airplanes with steam gages and lots of clicking sounds
My first flight was on an An-2. Nothing scares me. Nothing.
Quote: My first flight was on an An-2. Nothing scares me. Nothing.
A simulated air refueling training flight with a last in the class student who has hands made of stone and a four star General as a father is pretty scary.
Quote:
A simulated air refueling training flight with a last in the class student who has hands made of stone and a four star General as a father is pretty scary.
Syntax error when you say class and student. Those words denote education. We're talking about something that does not have seat belts here and the air vent is the cabin door open which coincidentally also lets you enjoy the music of a shoddily made on license Curtiss engine developed during the Prohibition era.
Quote: Syntax error when you say class and student. Those words denote education. We're talking about something that does not have seat belts here and the air vent is the cabin door open which coincidentally also lets you enjoy the music of a shoddily made on license Curtiss engine developed during the Prohibition era.
Hahahaha!!! An IL-76 isn't much of an upgrade!
391  791  841  881  887  888  889  890  891  892  893  894  895  901  941  991  1391 
Page 891 of 1412
Go to