Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18213  18713  19113  19163  19203  19209  19210  19211  19212  19213  19214  19215  19216  19217  19223  19263  19313  19713 
Page 19213 of 20173
Go to
CELEBRITY has this to say about residents of TOWN hoaxes spread - ThatsNonsense.com
Quote: Commuting question. I turned in my passports yesterday to renew my Russian Visa, and plan on commuting on United tomorrow.
I know I've read that any government ID (not just a passport) is now acceptable to list for the jumpseat, but can't seem to find it.
Can anyone point me in the right direction, in case the gate agent gives me a hard time. Thanks.
The ALPA app has Jumpseat information - for United, it says, "Passports are no longer required for CASS verification" but a agent is probably only going to believe what's in their system, but that line from the App shows that someone else believes it too.
Quote: The ALPA app has Jumpseat information - for United, it says, "Passports are no longer required for CASS verification" but a agent is probably only going to believe what's in their system, but that line from the App shows that someone else believes it too.
Found it, thanks.
Knowing Delta, this is the end of their relationship with Boeing. Boeing has filed a petition with the department of commerce, against the sale of the $19 million Delta is paying per C-Series jet.

Boeing seeks U.S. anti-dumping probe against Bombardier jet | Reuters
Quote: Knowing Delta, this is the end of their relationship with Boeing. Boeing has filed a petition with the department of commerce, against the sale of the $19 million Delta is paying per C-Series jet.

Funny...they don't seem to mind the massive subsidies that allow the ME3 to buy Boeing widebodies. Hypocrites!
Quote: Knowing Delta, this is the end of their relationship with Boeing. Boeing has filed a petition with the department of commerce, against the sale of the $19 million Delta is paying per C-Series jet.

I don't see it as the end at all. It's just part of the gamesmanship. Boeing is ****ed Bombardier was able to land Delta as a customer. Also, Delta should want three major players from which to be able to leverage future huge orders. More players equals more bargaining power.

19 million each? That is cheap by any standards. No way we could turn that down!!
Quote: 19 million each? That is cheap by any standards. No way we could turn that down!!
Yes, that's a little less than the price of a 76 RJ. However, Boeing wants a step up tariff on the C-Series, which would tax Delta perhaps up to a billion dollars for the order. If Boeing gets its way, it may be more economical for Delta to go back to the E190.

Or it could be the beginning of a very long and fruitful relationship. Who knows, maybe Delta went to Boeing and said, " We really would like 797s but we can't get out of our commitment with the Cseries. Is there a way you can help? By the way, we paid $19million per copy."

You never know what really happens in industry.

TEN
For all that is holy, if in Kennedy and in need to get to LGA DO NOT attempt to get picked up at T2 or T4. Take the airtrain to T8 instead. I'm still shaking off the PTSD from last night.
18213  18713  19113  19163  19203  19209  19210  19211  19212  19213  19214  19215  19216  19217  19223  19263  19313  19713 
Page 19213 of 20173
Go to