Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18469  18969  19369  19419  19459  19465  19466  19467  19468  19469  19470  19471  19472  19473  19479  19519  19569  19969 
Page 19469 of 20173
Go to
Quote: I thought this was about non rev travel benefits? At Endeavor you travel on the same code as us. DOH is the determining factor. At Delta we travel 2 steps below you.
In May we move up one step on Delta flights. We’re still below active
Delta employees and their families.
I'm not arguing what priorities the company sets on non negotiated benefits, and I'm not saying that all Endeavor employees should always go below all DL employee in every case anyway. I'm just countering your implication that being a WO means you're the same company in all respects, or even that you should be. That's just not how it works. I have enormous respect for hard working regional pilots and employees.
This is 90% about commuting for pilots. The company gets tired of fielding calls from pilots not being able to make commutes and then positive spacing or using reserves to cover trips.
This affects Endeavor, Delta and the customer.
Quote: This is 90% about commuting for pilots. The company gets tired of fielding calls from pilots not being able to make commutes and then positive spacing or using reserves to cover trips.
This affects Endeavor, Delta and the customer.
I agree. From the company's POV this was a free change that may ever so slightly help downline reliability. Nothing more.
Quote: Did Republic or NWA employees
Interview with Delta?
No, Republic was absorbed by NWA and NWA was absorbed by Delta...pilots of both ended up on Delta’s seniority list. But, from your response I understand you were not interviewed or hired by DAL.
Quote: Because it's an active employee benefit.

we can not do that.
The response was not about an active employee, it was regarding the Endeavor employees parents having priority over a retiree who spent a career helping Delta grow into one of the largest airlines in the world. I would assume that the active Endeavor employees parents still have their Endeavor benefits on Endeavor.
Quote: The response was not about an active employee, it was regarding the Endeavor employees parents having priority over a retiree who spent a career helping Delta grow into one of the largest airlines in the world. I would assume that the active Endeavor employees parents still have their Endeavor benefits on Endeavor.
my reading of his post was that he was referring to active employee parents.
Quote: my reading of his post was that he was referring to active employee parents.
Endeavor employee parents will remain below retirees on Delta flights
Quote: my reading of his post was that he was referring to active employee parents.
His post referred to Endeavor employees parents having priority over Delta retirees on Delta flights. My apologies if I’m mistaken.
Quote: His post referred to Endeavor employees parents having priority over Delta retirees on Delta flights. My apologies if I’m mistaken.
Again
Endeavor employee parents will remain below Delta retirees on Delta flights
Quote: We do work for Delta, they own us, the same as you.
Great, then if you have an app in you can just delete it since you already work here.
18469  18969  19369  19419  19459  19465  19466  19467  19468  19469  19470  19471  19472  19473  19479  19519  19569  19969 
Page 19469 of 20173
Go to